Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 31, 2014, 09:46:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 2554 times)
Shawn
Queen Bee

« on: April 19, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »

Anyone else watch the Game of Thrones? I started watching shows like Rome, Spartacus, and Camelot. Im now on The Game of Thrones and think it is the best.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 06:15:48 PM »

i don't get HBO, but the books are good.  he waited so long between the last one and the new one, i think i'll have to re-read the last before i get to the new.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Shawn
Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:06:03 PM »

I dont get any good channels either. I found a website that plays almost all tv shows and movies right after the show is aired. Not sure if we are allowed to post the links so if interested you can pm me. This is how I have found all the shows like Game of Thrones. Waiting for Sunday to roll around for the new episode. Rome was canceled and they put three seasons into one, Camelot was canceled, waiting for a new season of Spartacus.
heus
New Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 09:41:48 PM »

I love Game of Thrones
josediaz
New Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »

really excited
new season is coming!!

edward
Queen Bee

FEED ME HONEY or I`ll smash your screen !

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »

Winter is coming  evil grin
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 10:16:59 PM »

"My name is Aria Stark, you killed my Father, prepare to die!"

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
KD4MOJ
Field Bee

Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 03:19:22 PM »

Can't wait for April 6th to get here for season 4.  I didn't watch the program until mid summer last year so I had to do a lot of on-demand to catch up.

...DOUG
KD4MOJ
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 05:17:02 PM »

i caught a bunch of it when HBO had a free weekend.  i am up to episode 7 season 3.  i may have to google play the last few.  it's good.  it's more of less true to the books and as detailed as the books are, that was hard to do.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »

The wife and I are both addicts…..for the series and the books.  Two of 3 sons are also big fans. 

The biggest difficulty for me personally is reading the books, then not giving it away…..or reading too far into the books and knowing what's coming on the series (I prefer to be surprised).  Now I wait to watch the series …then I read to fill in the blanks -  and as good as the program is….there are lot;s of blanks to be filled in….

Excellent writing, acting and entertainment.

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 07:33:39 AM »

>Now I wait to watch the series …then I read to fill in the blanks

Wow!  I thought I was patient, but there is no way I could wait to read the books until after the series... worse, I don't have satellite so I have to wait for the Video to come out... just got the previous season a week or so ago...  I can't wait for the next book...

When I watched the first season, it was interesting but I can't say I was that into it.  By the time the second season came out, I had to rewatch the first one because I couldn't remember who all the characters were.  But after the second I was hooked and had to read all the books...

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
edward
Queen Bee

FEED ME HONEY or I`ll smash your screen !

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »

At Christmas and new year I was visiting my sister, she has a premium HBO satellite TV packet and she had tvoed - recorded the whole latest season so I got to Watch the whole season back to back.

Now it's showing on the regular TV so I'm watching it again  grin

mvh Edward  tongue
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 01:20:25 PM »

At Christmas and new year I was visiting my sister, she has a premium HBO satellite TV packet and she had tvoed - recorded the whole latest season so I got to Watch the whole season back to back.

Now it's showing on the regular TV so I'm watching it again  grin

mvh Edward  tongue

After reading about the RED WEDDING in the book it was 'extremely' difficult to keep it from my wife….so I don't mind a little waiting and like I said….the 'surprise' is worth it IMO……Sorry I intended to address this to MB….   embarassed

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next