Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 08:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bud 4 & Mississippi Folks  (Read 586 times)
Haddon
House Bee

FEMA Trailer Removal

« on: April 10, 2012, 12:24:08 PM »

Okay why did we have to pick Bud 4 and The Republican County Caucasus to be on the same weekend.

Let me say this one there better not be a Ron Paul supporter at Buds on Saturday I mean it.  Smiley

I have never done more than vote and this year a friend got me involved with the campaign primary and now my name is in for the Leflore county Chair of the Republican party. That means you will not see me on Saturday no skips for me now.

I am also the Leflore County Ron Paul coordinator so if anyone is a supporter contact me no matter where you live the election is not over and we could use the help. Truly in the primary the election doesn't start till the precinct and county caucuses.

Anyway this is just my little Gripe.

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »

Ron Paul, Santorum, Gingrich, Romney, ETC. I wonder how much Obama is paying these idiots to split up the republican party so he can get back in.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »

iddee .......

Santorum drop out at about 12N today 4-10-12

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:05:49 PM »

Yes, but not because it was best for the party, but rather for personal reasons.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Haddon
House Bee

FEMA Trailer Removal

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 09:53:29 AM »

He can say what he wants to why he dropped out the truth is yesterday a video of him went hot online.
In this video he was talking about Obama and referred to him as a Government Nig then he changed the sentence altogether wasn't hard for most to fill in that blank and he knew he was about to get nailed to the stake for it.

So he can say what ever he wants he can say its because pink fairies jumped out his butt. The truth is he dropped out hours after the online boys caught wind of this video
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/mar/30/rick-santorum-slip-n-word

that report is from the UK so they cant believe that he would say such a thing I dont know if he was thinking it or not but it darn sure sounds like he was thinking it. I for one would not put it past him either.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next