Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 20, 2014, 08:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Ammendment is ammended!  (Read 1699 times)
JackM
Field Bee

« on: March 22, 2012, 04:08:07 PM »

Not sure how to embed a video here, this is Utube.
Watch while you can, I think it will be gone soon.
Obama signs bill 'in secret' making FREE SPEECH ILLEGAL!

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »

What?  Fox News is getting banned?  applause applause applause
jmblakeney
House Bee

James

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »

Nothing this guy does anymore surprises me. 

Thank you Fox news for covering what the others didnt want known applause applause applause

"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan
SEEYA
House Bee

Poke a meek dog enough times.........!

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »

Do you folks actually believe any of that? I am not talking about the video, I will not waste my time down loading it! I am talking about amending the Constitution, by signing a bill, GIVE ME A BREAK!

IF THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES, SIGNED A BILL INTO LAW, THE HOUSE AND SENATE HAD TO PASS IT AND SEND IT TO HIM.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:35:52 PM by ray » Logged

Live long and prosper!
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »

Do you folks actually believe any of that? I am not talking about the video, I will not waste my time down loading it! I am talking about amending the Constitution, by signing a bill, GIVE ME A BREAK!

IF THE PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES, SIGNED A BILL INTO LAW, THE HOUSE AND SENATE HAD TO PASS IT AND SEND IT TO HIM.

Break, you got it.  Keep your head in the sand.  You say you refuse to watch a streaming vid.  You don't have to download, you don't want to see the truth.

They sure did (all the elected morons), right under our sheeple noses as we kept our head in the sand did this to us, not just the monarch.  What media does not report we do not know.  I don't spend all day watching the news, fortunately someone saw this and posted it to me.

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »

If you watch you find out the Secret Service (SS sic) are the ones who can determine when and where it will be allowed.  Watch what the judge has to say.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »

that is not strictly accurate.  the president can do certain things by executive order.  while his orders are not bills and not technically laws, as they can be overturned or expire, the carry the same weight.  FDR rounded up Japaneses by executive order.  this was clearly unconstitutional, but it was done anyway.  worse, it was done by the military...so violated the constitution in two ways.

the emancipation proclamation carried the weight of law at the time but was not legal. 

another way that presidents get around congress is through the alphabet  agencies.  they have broad powers and little oversight.  the best congress can do with them is defund them.  otherwise, they pretty much carry out the wishes of the president or other cabinet members.

all branches of government  scramble for power.....and we let them.  none of them are supposed to have more power than the people, but the people traded power for free stuff.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »

I think one time when Clinton was walking a parade line,someone was detained by the secret service for yelling "you suck".Which I thought was a Constitutionally protected right.No threat, no aggression,just speech.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »

When did this get signed?   I feel like I have missed it (if possible).
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 10:24:50 PM »

I think it was at that meeting between Big Foot and the Loch ness Monster I read about in the National Enquirer  shocked
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 06:44:14 AM »

Signed 3-14-2012
Look up House Bill HR 347
This is worse than the Patriot act as you can be sentenced to a felony for speaking out against the President or anyone protected by the Secret Service with terms of over a year in prison if you do it in a self designated "No Free Speech Zone".
I am betting to think many will begin to have thoughts of the SS and I'm not thinking Social Security.

Whether you like Fox or not,the Judge is a pretty straight Constitutionalist.Well versed in the limitations placed on Government by the Constitution. He was not a fan of the Patriot act and has often stated that previous precedents do not change the law of the land as many would have you believe is the way to change the Constitution.
You can not legislate the Constitution away,you can only amend it in ways prescribed within the Constitution.But our representatives in Washington seem to ignore this on a regular basis.
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 10:01:40 AM »

Of course I think SS. Secret Service....SS the special police of Hitler.  The special police of the politician. Remember when police looked less menacing when they wore regular uniforms, now they all wear swat crap.

Mind you House and Senate approved this, this it not a partisan situation.  This is taking away the very first amendment of the Constitution.  

I had a huge argument with my 25 y/o son this morning.  He did not see this as taking away our rights or a police state evolving.  He says folks his age don't care....let us hope they also don't care to bother to vote.

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 10:12:41 AM »

your son is wrong.  i have two just a little older and they care very much. 

the good thing about legislation is that it can be changed.  it just takes the right people in office to do it.  that's why i am less concerned with who is running on the republican prez ticket, and far more concerned with the congress.  to me, the most important thing the prez does is judges.  beyond that, congress and how they legislate, has the most impact on us most of the time.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 06:26:00 PM »

The House writing spending bills and the Senate confirming judges.You bet your rear end the Congressional election is important!!
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 09:25:37 AM »

Yes, I totally agree, I already know who will be pres.

K...My other 23 yo son and his fiancee are most concerned also.  It will be a class vote against Caucasians

carlfaba10t
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »

Hey you guys and girls cheer up,Dick Chaney just received a new heart from a Dem.Guess who paid for it!

Carl-I have done so much with so little for so long i can now do something with nothing!
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »

Who?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next