I went to start the roof removal today. I opened up a 1.5 x 4 hole in the roof and found just enough comb there to almost fill a bucket. This house was built in 1850 with a flat roof and brick walls. In the 1900's they went over the brick with wood siding and added a pitched roof over the flat one. They also built a new soffet over the original. The main colony is under the original roof! Now I need to go at it from the inside, through the plaster/lath ceiling (and maybe wall). I sure hope I can get them from there. If not, it's spray time. It is impossible to get to them from the exterior. And, on top of that, the people are hoarders and there isn't much open space to work in in the room. On my price quote, I wrote that prices may go up if there are complications after starting. I told them today the price was going up! Please pray for me that this job gets better!