I went out this morning to see what was going on with the hives. Lots of activity many bees burdened down with pollen, all sorts of wonderous things to watch. I had picked up a cold this past weekend, so as I watched the bees coming and going, very uncharacteristically I might add, breathing through my mouth, one of the little snots flew right into my mouth and before I could get her out, stung me on the tounge, about halfway back. Strangely enough it didn't hurt all that much, not nearly as much as a sting on the end of my nose, that is until I got the stinger scraped out, then it started, and then the swelling. I've had stings that swelled the size of a ballon, others that didn't swell up at all, so I don't know where this is going. So here I sit, Epi-pen in hand waiting to see how this is going to turn out. And what did I come across...this thread about Ren getting stung on the tounge. Don't know what to think about that.