Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 21, 2014, 12:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No partisan finger pointing here.  (Read 834 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: February 27, 2012, 01:29:56 PM »

You know you live in Upside-down Land if...
A Muslim officer crying "Allah Akbar" while shooting up an army base is considered to have committed "Workplace Violence" while an American citizen boasting a Ron Paul bumper sticker is classified as a "Domestic Terrorist".
Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend more money.
A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration class on a college campus is perfectly acceptable.
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
You know you live in Upside-down Land if..
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing.
The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
You know you live in Upside-down Land if..
The rights of the State come before the rights of the individual.
Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their children.
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
You have to have your parents signature to go on a field trip but not to get an abortion.
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and signing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".
Unfortunately, this list could go on and on. Our world has been turned upside-down. We are in distress. Where do we go from here?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 03:31:08 PM »

Can I borrow this?
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 04:37:27 PM »

I did. I guess you can. Cheesy

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 05:19:24 AM »

Aw, quit your whining Old man  Wink.  Its the world 'you' helped create  grin.  Or have you forgotton your contributions?

Your 'list' didn't just occur overnight (just because 'you' were asleep) you know. We all know how much you love to blame Obama for all your problems but please spare us this 'one' time.

Have you been doing anything other than griping about these perceived problems?  Thought not.

Take some responsibility iddee, get involved and make some changes man  rolleyes  Its not too late, lots of 'old folks' are involved in taking action instead of just sitting back and chewing cud (or is it mud?  grin.

t

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »

After whining to the mods about me name calling, "which I wish you would quote, as I don't think I did", you start this post with a direct attack. OK. Sounds par for the course.

Show me where this post, in any sort of way, blames O.   Your quote "iddee;  Perhaps your biggest mistake (here) is 'assuming' I support Obama "

Now you couldn't possibly be "assuming" that I don't, could you?

Well, all in all, I think I will be a little more careful with my posts in the future. I will have to try and write on a level that the target poster will be able to comprehend.

*Shel Silverstein*
yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 06:38:43 AM »

Hey T-beek, please take a chill pill as it looks like you have taken the offensive here. Nah, you would never do that.  rant I dunno lau

Oh BTW, be wary of "old men", they can't run, and have old tricks.  Brian pop
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 08:43:46 AM »

You're speaking to the choir man  grin

t

Old Blue
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 01:49:54 AM »

"Upside-down Land"  You're far to kind with your descriptors Iddee.  Thats some significant self restraint you're weilding there.  I can only hope I live long enough to see some real "Hope and change".

Old Blue
Where the healthcare system drains my insurance card to pay for everybody elses gardeners and maids in
Kali-bone-ya
yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 06:14:10 AM »

T beek, why do you keep coming in here to jack with other people's post?
My advice for you is too go play with your ugly voodoo doll (avatar) and leave your sarcasm there.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »

Hey, now that's crossing the line yocky5,  grin  that's what I really look like  Smiley

It's called an 'open' forum dude  rolleyes  Don't worry, Spring is coming.

Sorry if my participation upsets you.............not responding would be in order perhaps  huh Won't bother me.

t

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next