Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 19, 2014, 09:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I get banned for teasing T-Beek?  (Read 5001 times)
Poppi
House Bee

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2012, 07:46:02 PM »

Helloooo, Hellooooo, is there anybody in there???   Pink Floyd.....
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 08:55:36 AM »

Or.....is anybody out there?.....The answers to both will cause too much confusion among the ranks  cool

t

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
jmblakeney
House Bee

James

« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 09:46:42 AM »

pop

"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan
yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 12:45:42 PM »

T beek, do you still carry a blankey? Does it have lil bees on it?

Now I bee in trouble.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 01:18:49 PM »

Easy to be a 'tough guy' on the web, isn't it  grin

t

bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »

If I could, I would take the whole lot of you, put you over my knee, and give you the belt, send you to your room, take away your phones, keys, lunch and super.  Then tomorrow morning see if you were ready to act your age!!

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 02:44:08 PM »

I can take a woooopun like a man, wouldn't be the first time  Wink

The fact that the mods have let this go on as long as it has speaks volumes.

t

yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 03:34:41 PM »

Easy to be a 'tough guy' on the web, isn't it  grin

t

T beek, are you really that thin skinned? Good night, lighten up and have fun with this. Life is short. I have had my "tough" days, they are past, and I have nothing to prove. Just love my bees, and enjoy people best I can. Will not joke with you again.
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 04:55:52 PM »

And I'm thin skinned?  Riiiiiiiight?!?!  Can't even take it like a grownup when the ball is thrown back at you rolleyes

Where's the op anyway?  rolleyes  "C'mon iddee, you started all this 'friendly' crap.  Where'd you go?

I really should get off this thread before I............ huh  before I ......

I've considered this particular thread some sort of 'bait' from the beginning, just so everyone is on the same page here w/ me.  Many who watch this site know that my words are not appreciated by some around this place and would like nothing better than for me to get banned, just so there is no misunderstanding when/if it happens.   

When searching the archives on this site many beeks will find several brothers and sisters who tried to inject other viewpoints as best as they could and simply left in frustration when confronted with this mindset of utter 'sophomoric' rejection of another's viewpoint, no matter how irrational.   Call it human folly, it will be our doom.

Its really hilarious when you think about it, but then we must realize that people think this way are currently in charge of the world, so maybe its not so funny at all, hey?  Aw what the heck, Laugh anyway, I'm sure gonna grin 

Conducting such archival searches on this site remains one of my favorite past times, but I sure miss some of those who chose to just leave instead of keeping up the 'good' fight, although I sure can't blame them.

(now wait for the response this brings about people, it should be very informative  indeed Wink).

Cheap entertainment before Spring arrives; that's what 'this' place has become, no more no less.

rukidding yockey5? ru in high school or what?  rolleyes

t

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »

Someone on this forum, I forget who, has a sig line that states something like "Never argue with a fool, he will beat you with experience", or something to that effect.

Another has "Never wrestle with a pig, you both will get dirty, but he will enjoy it".

I am reminded of them often, and not from just one person. That's why I sometimes just fade into the sunset.

NO, TBeek, don't try to take credit for being pointed at here. I said there were several.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Poppi
House Bee

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »

That would be me iddee...   but I've changed my quote but it was...  never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience....   that being said...  oh well, that says it all!!
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 06:25:32 PM »

One world viewpoint walks both sides of the aisles.Why does it bother you so much that most of the posters here disagree with your "side"?You seem to get just as passionate about people not agreeing with you. Don't fault them for not being convinced by your arguments. I'm sure they have not changed your opinion any,so you may just have to agree to disagree on the New World Order of things.

And iddee,don't start another topic with a title like this.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 06:52:14 PM »

Nope. I don't misjudge people that badly very often. I'll definitely keep this one in mind.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2012, 07:35:03 PM »

pop

"oink, oink"

flying pig

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »

Someone on this forum, I forget who, has a sig line that states something like "Never argue with a fool, he will beat you with experience", or something to that effect.

Another has "Never wrestle with a pig, you both will get dirty, but he will enjoy it".

I am reminded of them often, and not from just one person. That's why I sometimes just fade into the sunset.

NO, TBeek, don't try to take credit for being pointed at here. I said there were several.

Really?  And yet its my tag in your title.  I'm not taking credit iddee, I'm giving credit....too you  grin

What's the matter, getting too hot in this kitchen you built?  What?  Not so funny any more?

Aren't you happy you started all this?  rolleyes
t

T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012, 06:08:24 AM »

Nope. I don't misjudge people that badly very often. I'll definitely keep this one in mind.

You know what?  I highly doubt that statement above.  The evidence showing the opposite is all over this place.  You missjudge people all the time  grin iddee.  I'm hardly the first. 

Its what always happens when we judge people we 'think' we know  Wink when in reality, we have no clue. 

I tried a bit ago to openly apologise to you for any offence perceived and it was ignored (surprise!).  Is that not another missjudgement?  grin

Thanks to the mods for keeping this all alive, the one admonishment was pretty limp IMO   Sad .  Some judge, some are judged.  Here we go.

t

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »

You know, Tbeek, You really need to get a life. I told you several times it was in jest. The title itself says it's just a tease. So you can't take a joke. So what? Many people can't. All the PM's I have gotten are supportive, so if you want to keep riding this dead horse, go ahead. I'm not.
No, it isn't too hot in the kitchen. The food is all burned past edible, so I'm going to the cafe. BYE.

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2012, 07:03:34 AM »

Seems like you take a joke about as well as I do iddee  Wink  Hey I still think of you as a 'brother' man.

Sorry if you don't like my responses to your jokes, but that's just not my problem. 

I can agree to disagree w/ the best of them, but when debate becomes ridicule or digresses into something right out of High School I have little use for it, but as you now should know, am willing to banter all day if you want.

Are we done now?  Can we just put this all to bed?  I've been suggesting it to the mods for a couple (days) pages already, but somebody's likely being entertained, no doubt  rolleyes.  Entertainment at the expense of another, how charming  Wink

I'm just biding my time till SPRING iddee (we still have about 2 feet of snow outside right now, what's your excuse?) then you won't hear much from me again until next winter  huh huh huh  So in your prayers, pray for an early season.

t

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2012, 07:34:14 AM »

Can we just put this all to bed?   Nighty nite.

*Shel Silverstein*
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »

I would not complain too much. This probably would of died days ago, if not for your own 14 posts.   rolleyes

It has been entertaining though.  grin

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next