Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 21, 2014, 08:49:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I get banned for teasing T-Beek?  (Read 4595 times)
iddee
Galactic Bee

« on: February 26, 2012, 04:47:52 PM »

A Summary of Obama’s actions on energy policy since January 2009:

• February 4, 2009 – Just months after Obama’s Energy Secretary said, “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,” the Regime begins “scrapping leases for oil-shale development” and cancels 77 leases for oil and gas production in Utah.
Gas is $1.91 a gallon.

• March 7, 2009 – ABC News says the White House is “closely
monitoring” the expedited Solyndra loan project even as it was delaying new American energy production that would help make us less dependent on foreign energy.
Gas is $1.94 a gallon.

• June 27, 2009 – Obama urges the Senate to adopt House Democrats’ “cap and trade” national energy tax – the same plan O once admitted would cause electricity rates to “necessarily skyrocket.”
Gas is $2.50 a gallon.

• January 7, 2010 – The Regime announces new bureaucratic hurdles to American energy production that Secretary Salazar admitted “could add delays to the leasing and drilling process.”
Gas is $2.67 a gallon.

• March 31, 2010 – Instead of opening new areas to energy exploration and development, Obama blocks deep-ocean energy production on 60% of America’s Outer Continental Shelf.
Gas is $2.80 a gallon.

•December 1, 2010 – Obama re-imposes and expands the moratorium on offshore energy production.
Gas is $2.86 a gallon.

• January 2, 2011 – TIME
reports that the Obama Regime issued the first in a series of regulations designed to unilaterally impose a national energy tax.
Gas is $3.05 a gallon.

• May 5, 2011 – The Regime issues a formal statement opposing House-passed Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act (H.R. 1230), and Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act (H.R. 1229) legislation designed to jumpstart American energy production, address rising gas prices, and help create new jobs.
Gas is $3.96 a gallon.

• June 21, 2011 – The Regime opposes the House-passed Jobs & Energy Permitting Act that would unlock an estimated 27 billion barrels of oil and 132 trillion cubic feet of natural gas.
Gas is $3.65 a gallon.

• November 8, 2011 – The Regime releases a plan for a five-year moratorium on offshore energy production, placing “some of the most promising energy resources in the world off-limits,” according to the House Natural Resources Committee.
Gas is $3.42 a gallon.

•January 18, 2012 – Obama rejects the bipartisan Keystone XL pipeline and the more than 20,000 jobs that would come with it.
Gas is $3.39 a gallon.

• February 24, 2012 – Average price of gas: $3.64

The ONLY place the democrats want to drill is the wallets of the American people.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 04:50:34 PM »

nope   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »

Here we go again....let’s start blaming Obama for allowing capitalism to work.  Speculators set the price of oil, not Obama, not the drillers.  As long as the speculators are spooked by Iran, nothing Obama does is going to lower the price unless he raises the margin limits on the speculators again or forces physical delivery of the contracts.  The Republicans would of coarse prevent that from passing like they tried last time oil spiked.

Looks like you forget to add that Obama raised the CAFÉ requirement for autos which will actually cut oil imports by something like 2 mbpd by 2020.  Despite more people and more cars, demand will go DOWN thanks to Mr Obama.  The ONLY way to win against oil is to reduce demand.  You can’t out pump the speculators.  This is basic supply vs demand math.

Now go back and read some of T’s writings on capitalism to really understand how this all works.
backyard warrior
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 07:06:00 PM »

no use  the gov is corrupt 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 07:44:19 PM »

spectators do play a big part in oil prices.  that's not always bad.  if the spectators see increased production coming, the price goes down.  if the see reductions in drilling and production, the price will be up.  there are plenty of other factors that go into high gas prices.  the different requirements for refining is a big one, and reduced refining capacity. 
no, it's not all Obamas fault that prices are up, but it will be his fault, due to his policies, that they don't come down.  this was his stated goal.  at least he's kept one promise.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 08:11:07 PM »

iddee is outta here!  lau lau lau lau lau lau lau
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »

Blue do you really believe that Obama's policies have NOTHING to do with the gas prices going out the top? Things like stopping alot of the drills in the Gulf. Things like not allowing the Key Stone Pipeline. Things like not opening up federal lands for drilling where there is oil.
I can remmember when Bush was in charge the Dems railing about how Bush was letting gas prices go sky high and how they said it was destroying our economy.
The foreign countries we buy our oil from know Obama is not going to do anything to replace the oil we have to buy from them so they are going to charge what they can get away with.
Obama said in Florida the other day that we are going to use pond algae for our energy and the price at the station where I buy gas went up 10 cents over night.
bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 08:41:55 PM »

OH BOY!  Here we go!

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »

This crazy notion that we can drill our way out of this gasoline problem is another pure fantasy.  That’s just not the way the REAL WOLRD functions, sorry.  Increasing the marginal supply of a commodity rarely (if ever?) causes the price to go down.  If it did, gasoline would be much cheaper now than 10 years ago because the supply today is much higher than it was 10 years ago.  Once again fantasy logic fails.

Answer this for me.  When has the announcement of a big new oil field discovery ever reduced the price of oil? 

Prices usually only decrease when the demand side takes a big hit.  You see this over and over again if you’re looking at the DATA.  There's that word DATA again Wink  Natural gas prices is a prime example.  They have utterly collapsed this year due to the mild winter and the lack of demand for Dino gas.  Oil and Gasoline crashed in 2008 because the DEMAND side crashed as the world went into recession (Less oil is demanded during a recession).  Reducing demand is what drives prices down, not increasing marginal supplies.  The world already has the capacity to pump more oil than is being pumped today.  All that extra supply capacity isn’t keeping the prices down is it?

You have to attack the demand side if you want to bring gas prices down.  That is exactly what Obama has done and exactly opposite of how the Republicans have mismanaged energy policy for decades.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 01:15:29 AM »

Obama is a later day Arnold Rothstein the Chicago gangster who fixed the 1919 World Series.  Only instead of bribing the pitcher, Obama broke American's ace pitcher's arm, the petroleum industry.  Oil speculators are acting like Rothstein and the other Chicago gangsters in the 1919 Chicago Black Sox World Series scandal.  They are betting on a sure thing.  You can take big risks and reap huge rewards investing in oil as long as there is little or no risk of a bear market.  Since Odama fixed the game by stabbing the oil industry in the gut, there is no danger to a speculator if he takes a long position in oil, and the more outrageous the position he takes the higher his profits. 
Shoeless Joe, tell them it's true!!!
Oil prices will continue to advance until a new regime in installed in Washington. 
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 05:50:56 AM »

iddee;  Perhaps your biggest mistake (here) is 'assuming' I support Obama  rolleyes  You're not listening, are you?

To answer your question;  Not by me, its not my style.  If I have a problem w/ you I'll deal w/ you.  So far I think I know exactly where you're coming from, even if you don't  grin.

You seem to have a real knack for inflammatory remarks iddee, even 'starting' new threads where you are clearly looking for a fight w/ someone, this is hardly the first time.   These pages are filled w/ your examples of blather and smoke  grin

Do you really want to head down this road w/ me?  I'm game if you are, might be fun  Wink.

t
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 06:05:21 AM by T Beek » Logged

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 07:57:39 AM »

As long as it's fun, Tbeek,and doesn't get serious. I don't seriously think a group of beeks on a forum is going to solve the world's political problems, but it is fun to hear each other's ideas.

NO MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS THEY ARE!!  lau evil

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 08:19:04 AM »

NO MATTER HOW RIDICULAS (sorry) THEY ARE!!

That sounds like the entire line up of GOP candidates and 90% of Congress  rolleyes

(so let me get this straight, you pointing a finger at me as shown in your selection of the title of this thread, that's NOT getting serious, right?)  

You're a funny man iddee grin  but I don't believe that you have fun hearing other people's ideas at all, you're much to preoccupied w/ slamming them instead of understanding them IMO.  Just an observation.

t

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 12:46:03 PM »

I guess you missed the word tease. If you don't understand the word, I guess I'll back off. Hitting a man with an unknown weapon isn't any fun. I'll go back to Bluebee. He seems to understand my picking and playing.

*Shel Silverstein*
bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »

OK KIDS, RECESS IS OVER NOW!  TIME TO GET BACK TO CLASS!

butt kick

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 02:08:49 PM »

I'll go back to Bluebee. He seems to understand my picking and playing.
grin grin grin
KD4MOJ
Field Bee

Bees... Motorcycles... amateur radio...

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 02:51:45 PM »

I put 2cents into a Politics Forums instead of crowding the Coffee House. How 'bout it John, Robo?

...DOUG
KD4MOJ
Sundog
House Bee

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 03:35:38 PM »

Not exactly a "Control Group" study.  No doubt starting a war with Iran will help.

"Don't confuse me with the truth, my mind's made up!"  rolleyes
Poppi
House Bee

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »

WOAH!!  Sundog...   very clever...    applause
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »

I put 2cents into a Politics Forums instead of crowding the Coffee House. How 'bout it John, Robo?

i thought that was what the coffee house was for?  what else would we talk about  evil
maybe we need a pub?   cheer

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next