Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 22, 2014, 03:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Care Info  (Read 1385 times)
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« on: February 07, 2012, 12:28:46 PM »

Enjoy!

Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points

Wink

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:31:00 PM »

Nothing like adding a chill to a cool dreary day!!

And this is  what you get from "Let's pass this Bill and then see whats in it.". People still do not take this seriously.
I say road test it on Congress and government bureaucrats for 50 years before pushing it onto the American public.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 01:36:21 PM »

for those of us AR enough to have read the bill as it passed,  we warned that there were a tremendous number of things "to be determined".  now we get little gems like this one with the Catholic church and birth control  and people say "why are we just now hearing about this"?  well, you are going to be hearing about lots of new things!
everything that had to do with things that were going to be dictated by the government was TBD in the original bill.  they didn't want folks knowing what they were planning.

by the time this is done, private medicine and private insurance will be destroyed or be so prohibitively expensive that the goal of government controlled health care will have been achieved.  you will get what they choose to give you and what they can afford to give you.  welcome to the new world order.  you got your wish.  we will all be equal....except congress...they are still exempt.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »

I might recommend Michael Moore’s documentary on our health care system if you really want to learn something.  Rent Sicko sometime.

I say road test it on Congress and government bureaucrats for 50 years before pushing it onto the American public.
Agreed, I WANT the health care system Congress has given themselves!!!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 01:55:11 PM »

oh yeah, i really want to turn to MM as a source of info!!  thanks for the laugh.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 05:38:46 PM »

Michael Moore can lead us to water, but he can’t make us drink.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »

he certainly can lead you to something wet, and you can drink it if you want to!

his movie reminds me of the "journalists" who went to soviet russia in the 20's.  they came back with glowing stories of how fantastic communism was.  everything their handlers showed them was perfect!!  the people were so happy.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 06:54:44 PM »

Bluebee, surely you are smart enough to know better then to be suckered into believing any thing M Moore is saying about anything. rolleyes
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 07:43:59 PM »

And once y’all learned some facts about health care from Sicko you might also want to:

Rent Bowling for Columbine to learn the truth about assault rifles (fyi…they’re not for killing deer) and then Rent Capitalism: A love story to learn the truth about the financial meltdown of 2008.   
cbuchh48
New Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 09:46:51 PM »

But BlueBee, Moore isn't an employee of Fox News. He MUST be wrong.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 10:13:36 PM »

Moore isn't anyones employee as far as i know.  he's still wrong. 

you probably can do better than repeating liberal talking points, can't you?  i'll give you credit. you didn't do the usual, stupid, faux news thing   Wink

Alexis de Tocqueville
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 06:59:01 PM »

And once y’all learned some facts about health care from Sicko you might also want to:

Rent Bowling for Columbine to learn the truth about assault rifles (fyi…they’re not for killing deer) and then Rent Capitalism: A love story to learn the truth about the financial meltdown of 2008.   

I guess not. Cry
sterling
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 07:15:10 PM »

Does Micheal Moore work for Fox News? huh I thought you were talking about that discusting movie producer. shocked
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 08:58:38 PM »

Sounds like y’all are even confused about who Michael Moore is!  What hope is there you have actually researched this topic.  I think it’s time for Study Hour to begin  Smiley
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 09:04:26 PM »

we know who he is.  hard to miss!!

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 09:34:23 PM »

Wouldn’t it be cool to get Michael Moore on Dancing with the Stars sometime  Smiley
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 01:46:07 AM »

... I say road test it on Congress and government bureaucrats...

The only road test most people are willing to give bureaucrats these days is on the dotted white line in the middle of I95.
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 01:11:48 AM »

Michael Moore can lead us to water, but he can’t make us drink.

Frankly I don't think Michael Moore could lead a Girl Scout troop to a Ben and Jerry's icecream shop. 

Obama's new health care law will outlaw cancer treatments for retired Americans.  Either that or you old timers will have to go where Obama's buddy, Venezuelan Dictator Hugo Chavez goes for his cancer treatments.... Cuba!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next