Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 18, 2014, 02:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arizona's Jan Brewer  (Read 1339 times)
JackM
Field Bee

« on: January 26, 2012, 08:28:10 AM »

Hey I wish to tip my hat to that lady.  Fox news published picture of her obviously telling the messiah off and pointing her finger in his chest.  Yeah lady power.  I don't even live near Arizona and I love her.

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:15:46 AM »

she did an interview and said she was just talking with her hands, as she always does.  that's just the shot they caught and picked.  even so, she's a heck of a lady and kudos to her for going up against the obama "justice" department and the whole machine!

even Jimmy wasn't as clueless as this guy.........or maybe that's wrong.  Jimmy was clueless, but Obama, or rather his handlers, know what they are doing?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
The Bix
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »

Jimmy was clueless, but Obama, or rather his handlers, know what they are doing?
I think you got it wrong kath...I think Obama knows exactly what he's doing...reshaping our beloved country into something we won't recognize.  He is purposefully dividing us internally with class envy, weakening us economically by doubling our national debt, bowing to foreign potentates and weakening our force projection by dismantling our military.
bulldog
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »

isn't it a democrats job to dismantle our military and spend all that money frivolously ? it happens so often it can't be coincidence

Confucius say "He who stand on toilet is high on pot"
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 08:17:45 AM »

Bix and Bull, you got that!   I think there is a pupeeteer behind the bummer .... somewhere.

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
The Bix
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 09:57:14 AM »

Puppeteer, no, mentor, yes.  His name was Saul Alinksy.
SEEYA
House Bee

Poke a meek dog enough times.........!

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »

Y'all forgot to blame Obama and the Democrats for: Three Mile Island, Mount Saint Helens and Hurricane Katrina.  rolleyes

Live long and prosper!
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 10:49:02 PM »

Only dems blame a person for a natural disaster.

three mile island, I guess was the fault of the guy who made the atom bomb in WW2. That's where it all started, isn't it?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »

Y'all forgot to blame Obama and the Democrats for: Three Mile Island, Mount Saint Helens and Hurricane Katrina.  rolleyes

I thought Hurricane Katrina was Bush's fault?   huh

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 08:08:38 AM »

I thought Hurricane Katrina was Bush's fault?   huh
\
So we were led to believe.  Funny how an administration can be blamed for something that they had no control over.

SEEYA
House Bee

Poke a meek dog enough times.........!

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 12:02:42 PM »

>>Funny how an administration can be blamed for something that they had no control over.

applause  applause  applause

Live long and prosper!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next