Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 21, 2014, 02:33:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I know it's hard to beleive, CA passes a law because illegals are inconvenienced  (Read 2109 times)
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« on: December 26, 2011, 07:00:29 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/25/california-to-ban-police-from-towing-cars-unlicensed-drivers/

Once again the laws need changed because because illegal,thats right,those that are here in violation of the law.have been inconvenienced.
 I bet US citizens would get reciprocal treatment in Mexico!!
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 08:39:49 AM »

Not hard at all to believe, especially if you are a disabled white male over 45.  As I continously state, we have become the land of entitlement, whether you deserve it or not.

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »

California is about to become a 3rd world country.  anyone who can leave, is.  the taxes are unbelievable and the fees are going up yearly.  the schools have been bad for a long time, but are getting worse.  when people with money leave, there is no place to get revenue.  pretty soon, soup lines for anyone left.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
TwT
Senior Forum
Global Moderator
Galactic Bee

Ted

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 05:27:04 AM »

some believe California will fall into the ocean this coming year anyway  Wink

THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 YEARS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic
deknow
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »

...this only applies.to sobriaty checkpoints.  I think there is something to be said for focusing on drunk.driving at a.checkpoint.
deknow
fish_stix
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 04:39:03 PM »

Yep! Why should the felony crime of entering the U.S. illegally be of concern to law enforcement. I love the fact that the taxes I pay go to ensure economic parity of illegals with U.S. citizens, pay for their children's education, pay for medical treatment, and yes, even pay for Social Security benefits. Where do I sign up to be an illegal alien?
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 04:41:50 PM »

Once I get signed up, will I be refunded all the tax money that I have paid into the system to date or just be exempt from paying for now on?
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 10:18:52 PM »

some believe California will fall into the ocean this coming year anyway  Wink

Oh dear
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 11:28:53 PM »

Yep! Why should the felony crime of entering the U.S. illegally be of concern to law enforcement

i believe the 1st time is a misdemeanor, but it goes up if you are caught at it again.

if the good people of California want to spend their money this way, that's fine.  they should not be asking for federal dollars to support their programs if they are going to spend the money on people who have come into the country illegally.....but then, i don't think they, or any state, should get federal dollars for much of anything, anyway.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 08:50:18 AM »

Yep! Why should the felony crime of entering the U.S. illegally be of concern to law enforcement. I love the fact that the taxes I pay go to ensure economic parity of illegals with U.S. citizens, pay for their children's education, pay for medical treatment, and yes, even pay for Social Security benefits. Where do I sign up to be an illegal alien?

When you find out, let me know I will join you in line, I still have one child that needs free college education, my other one paid for it himself....well he will be for years to come.  And, I would get better Social Security Disability benefits for myself.  Maybe an income too?  Who knows, unfortunately I am 100% USA born for generations and generations.

Mexifornia, the land of aliens, entitlists, and tree huggers.  They have almost injured this country as much as Obummer has.

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
deknow
Field Bee

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »

the purpose of these checkpoints is to get/keep drunk drivers off the road.  they are random (they check every so many cars...not the ones they suspect of being drunk), and at least at the ones around here, they look at your license, but don't check for warrants and such (they way they would if they pulled you over for speeding).

I'm very much in favor of revising the immigration laws....documentable and legal ways for people to come into the country to work, harsh penalties to employers who hire illegals knowingly or without reasonable precautions, law enforcement enforcing immigration laws when someone is detained, something more unplesant than being fed, detained, and returned to Mexico for repeat offenders.

I see a lot of value in not having the illegals that are here under our current system be afraid of casual encounters with law enforcement.  How could they report a crime?  How could they provide evidence of a crime?

Again, this only applies to the sobriety check points....not to a driver that is pulled over for having a tail light out.

deknow
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 06:25:35 PM »

California is about to become a 3rd world country.  anyone who can leave, is.  
I read they're all moving to Oregon?

Maybe Silicon Valley will move to Detroit Smiley  There's also plenty of old factory space in the "Saginaw Valley" area.  Maybe Silicon becomes Saginaw?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »

yup.  some are.  Nevada, AZ, TX, Oregon, Washington, and what makes me sad...Idaho.  they leave because they don't like what's happening in CA, yet the bring their polluted ideas with them to their new home, then vote.  there really should be a fence around CA and immigration from there tightly controlled!

Alexis de Tocqueville
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 08:19:51 AM »

yup.  some are.  Nevada, AZ, TX, Oregon, Washington, and what makes me sad...Idaho.  they leave because they don't like what's happening in CA, yet the bring their polluted ideas with them to their new home, then vote.  there really should be a fence around CA and immigration from there tightly controlled!
Ya, I saw that when I lived in Colorado back in the late 90's.  There was a rush of folks that left calif and came to destitute SW Colorado and ran the prices of real estate up thru the roof.  Like I said, Mexifornia, just consider it an extension of Mexico proper and put up new borders.

Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 10:26:01 AM »

Good one Kathy we got some of them here in Lakeside.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 10:28:48 AM »

here also, from the last migration.  i want to state for the record:  i came here long before the 1st wave and was dragged kicking and screaming by my husband to this land of soggy ground and gray skies!!  evil

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next