Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 30, 2014, 08:35:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3  (Read 2593 times)
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« on: December 07, 2011, 02:15:07 PM »

Anyone else playing it? Me and my sons did the 'Midnight Release' deal at Gamestop when it was released last month, but I havent got to play it much. It's pretty much the same as MW2 (same developer) with a few added perks, maps etc, but overall, still a cool game. I have to wait until the kids go to bed in order to get my playing time in-if I'm not fighting my eyelids to stay open. The bed calling me usually wins out.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »

haven't tried it yet.  just finished Reach and can't decide what to play next.  have a couple of unfinished games going so i should do those first. 

can you play MW3 as a single player, or do you have to play online?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:44:57 AM »

All I play is online multiplayer, but yeah it has a single player campaign. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to video games. The only ones that I like are the Call of Duty and Battlefield Series.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »

thanks.  maybe i'll give that one a shot.  i know everyone loves it.  i like to play at my own pace and not die all the time  smiley

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beee farmer
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 02:04:42 PM »

Dead Space is a pretty cool app on the I phone. Well worth the 7 bucks.  Graphics are awsome.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »

Droid X user  smiley

i have been playing Dead Space.  it's a fun game.  i like that kind of stuff.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beee farmer
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 07:49:42 PM »

Droid X user  smiley

i have been playing Dead Space.  it's a fun game.  i like that kind of stuff.....

OMG! yet another thing we agree on!!!! the world just shifted on its Axis!!!   LMAO  2012 is arriving!

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin
Shanevrr
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 07:53:39 PM »

Anyone else playing it? Me and my sons did the 'Midnight Release' deal at Gamestop when it was released last month, but I havent got to play it much. It's pretty much the same as MW2 (same developer) with a few added perks, maps etc, but overall, still a cool game. I have to wait until the kids go to bed in order to get my playing time in-if I'm not fighting my eyelids to stay open. The bed calling me usually wins out.

do you play on pc? if so let me know, ill hook you up in a clan

www.Valleybeesupply.com
"A responsible beekeeper is a successful one"
Shane C.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »

OMG! yet another thing we agree on!!!! the world just shifted on its Axis!!!   LMAO  2012 is arriving!

watch for the return of Nibiru   shocked

i put it aside to play Farcry2 since i had rented that one. 

sorry for the HJ K9   Kiss

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 06:28:33 AM »

sorry for the HJ K9   Kiss

Are you kidding me? HJ away. Anyone that can throw a reference to Nibiru into a conversation can take my posts where ever they want Smiley

Shanevrr..no I play on PS3. I got tired of constantly trying to keep my PC up to date on minimum requirements where game play didnt look like a slide show.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next