Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 22, 2014, 10:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Due Process Going Out The Window  (Read 721 times)
hankdog1
Field Bee

« on: November 30, 2011, 04:54:49 PM »

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1301578958001/

It seems the government now seeks to take away due process.  All you have to do is be labeled a terrorist if this bill passes and off you go for an undetermined amount of time.  Not to mention helping move towards a police state.  I don't know about you guys but I don't trust these guys to stick their finger up their butt muchless decide who among us is truly a terrorist.

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 05:01:34 PM »

yeah.  a lot of this stuff gets over-hyped, but this one is a little scary.  wish AZ had  the good sense to can McCain.  what an idiot.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »

Wow, it’s a good thing I’m sitting down.  I have to agree with Kathy on both points!

That doesn’t happen very often.  Smiley
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iD1T61oTrR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well at least there are people like Rand Paul out there.  I wonder how many of us are guilty of having guns or more then 7 days of food?  Better yet how many hard working Americans have lost a finger.  To think they are working towards going this extreme just means that in the end they have finally lulled us to sleep.  Passing this mess in the name of safety.  Not an Obama fan but he has said he will veto this if it comes across his desk.  I sure hope he keeps his word on this.

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next