Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 29, 2014, 09:00:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel will strike Iran  (Read 2361 times)
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »

Carter should have taken out Iran when they gave him a good excuse to do it. 
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

hankdog, that story has been around for at least 10 years.  Iran is unique even among Muslim countries because of their extreme belief system.  while another country might create and hold nukes as a threat, Iran is the one country that would believe they were fulfilling prophecy by using them.  are the people in charge that nuts?  i'd like to hope not, but by their own words they believe that the end is near and the only reason the Mahdi has not appeared is that the world does not yet need him to step in and fix the chaos.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »

Well here is the way I look at it.  I see why you feel the way you do on the subject but the conclusion I've came to on it is that we are being manipulated.  We were manipulated into believing that weapons of mass distruction were in Iraq.  Just one of many examples in recent history that makes me question all the hype about Iran.  When you look at how much we have been lied to makes you question everything.  Lord knows they sure as heck aren't serving our best interests in D.C.  Don't be surprised though if all this is propaganda and we all end up ticked off in the end for being dooped.  I do still see it playing out much like North Korea all about the $$$.  Besides if Iran does decide to use nukes they will end up being glassed and nobody will be alive to tell us why they made the move. 

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
rail
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 01:33:36 PM »

Einstein & Oppenheimer understood the consequences of nuclear power and even predicted the history of the future for generations!

Sirach
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 01:57:52 PM »

there are probably more positives to the development of nuke tech than negatives...until bombs are dropped.  consider all the medial advances, clean power, etc.  none of that would have been possible without that initial development for war.  almost everything has a dark side. it's all in how you use it.

almost all our great advances have come out of trying to conquer something, whether it's space, housework, or each other.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 04:32:22 PM »

Well here is the way I look at it.  I see why you feel the way you do on the subject but the conclusion I've came to on it is that we are being manipulated.  We were manipulated into believing that weapons of mass distruction were in Iraq.  Just one of many examples in recent history that makes me question all the hype about Iran.  When you look at how much we have been lied to makes you question everything.  Lord knows they sure as heck aren't serving our best interests in D.C.  Don't be surprised though if all this is propaganda and we all end up ticked off in the end for being dooped.  I do still see it playing out much like North Korea all about the $$$.  Besides if Iran does decide to use nukes they will end up being glassed and nobody will be alive to tell us why they made the move.

to much Ron Paul   Wink

Alexis de Tocqueville
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 09:53:31 AM »

Report: Hundreds of N. Koreans Work on Iran’s Nukes

North Korean nuclear and missile experts have been sent to Iran to help Tehran’s nuclear weapons development program, according to a diplomatic source.

“Hundreds of North Korean nuclear and missile engineers have been working at more than 10 sites [in Iran], including Natanz and Qom,” the source told South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency.

According to Yonhap, the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, “has a track record of accurate information.”

“The North Koreans are visiting Iran via third countries and many of them are being rotated in every three to six months,” the diplomatic source disclosed.

“The North Korean experts are from the country’s so-called Room 99, which is directly supervised by the North’s ruling Workers’ Party Munitions Industry Department.” Room 99 “is widely believed to be engaged in exports of weapons and military technology.”

A South Korean official said the source’s allegations are “not a matter that the government can officially confirm.”

But reports surfaced late last year that Mohammad Reza Heydari, a former Iranian diplomat who defected to the West earlier in 2010, said he saw many North Korean technicians in Iran between 2002 and 2007 working on the country’s nuclear program, according to Yonhap.

North Korea conducted nuclear tests in 2006 and 2009, and both Pyongyang and Iran are under United Nations sanctions for their nuclear programs.

Reacting to the Yonhap report, the Iranian embassy in South Korea told the agency it “categorically rejects such allegations,” calling the report a “sheer lie and blatant accusation” against Iran.

Editor's Note:

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 07:28:30 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-threatens-hit-turkey-us-israel-attack-153655802.html

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran will target NATO's missile defense installations in Turkey if the U.S. or Israel attacks the Islamic Republic, a senior commander of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard said Saturday.

Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, the head of the Guards' aerospace division, said the warning is part of a new defense strategy to counter what he described as an increase in threats from the U.S. and Israel.

Tensions have been rising between Iran and the West since the release of a report earlier this month by the International Atomic Energy Agency that said for the first time that Tehran was suspected of conducting secret experiments whose sole purpose was the development of nuclear arms.

The U.S. and its Western allies suspect Iran of trying to produce atomic weapons, and Israel, which views Tehran as an existential threat, has warned of a possible strike on Iran's nuclear program. Iran says its program is for peaceful purposes.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next