What does everyone charge for;
1. Remove an easy Swarm from a tree, no ladder, easy access., not too far to travel.
2. As above but more complicated, higher up, further away.
3. Inside of some kinda of structure...need to do a removal from the structure onsite into a bee box.
4. Cut out of some description.
2. Free to $50 depending on difficulty, or leave it if it's too risky/dangerous
Considering you have more bees than you need you are a good position to charge what you want and walk away from anything you don't want.
I have priced my removals by pricing the trapouts at the same price as a pest guys would charge to poison them.
This year if I get any more calls for trapouts or cutouts I will probably charge $300. The thing I emphasise to the owner is that if they get a pest guy to kill them:
a. It will cost them $200+
b. There will be poisons in their wall
c. The honey and pollen will still be in the walls and it will ferment and attract ants, cockroaches, and more bee swarms.
I explain that the trapout causes no damage to the structure, and that the bees will clean the house out of honey and pollen when the job is done.