Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hi from poole,dorset uk  (Read 482 times)

Offline evilbee

• New Bee
hi from poole,dorset uk
« on: October 18, 2011, 08:12:33 AM »
hi all

i have just returned to beekeeping after 20 years away from it (work,family,space etc). i am currently setting up a project for the company i work for to introduce a large amount of hives all across the uk. i currently have about 50 colonies going into winter in various homes but all will be in htbh's in the spring. my family have always kept bees and i am now falling back in love with beekeeping after discovering a htbh's.

also been watching loads of cut outs by jp on youtube and love the fact you guys in the u.s have such a great climate for bees:)

catch you all soon

rich :)

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: hi from poole,dorset uk
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
my sister lives in Chard, Somerset, but her name is Poole   :-D

welcome to the site.  
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:50:17 PM by kathyp »
.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:32:16 AM »
Welcome to the site! Larry

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 09:37:28 PM »
Welcome to the site!