Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 01, 2014, 01:00:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon or??  (Read 607 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: October 15, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »

was thinking of getting a super duper voice to text program.  the window7 program is not bad, but apparently i slur my words when i'm in bed with my computer, so at night i find the translation to be less clear.

hands are getting to bad for the amount of writing i have been doing so somethings got to give.  if not Dragon, any other suggestions?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 10:17:24 AM »

This is a no brainer for me Kathy. I have used both, extensively and Dragon wins hands down. The language you use for navigation is a little more intuitive than Win T2S.

I have had Dragon about a year counting a demo download which I believe is still around, and I write most of my posts here, especially the lengthy ones. I also surf, interact with programs, bookmarks, all applications that I commonly use.

I don't know what is out there, but Dragon keeps up with my speech no matter how fast or slow I talk, sitting up, laying back. The "Learn how you speak features of both are good" Dragon has better sentence structuring and proper word usage - as in:

"They're there in the car with their friends" would be nailed with Dragon, same sentence I know I'd be fixing with Windows.

PS... too lazy to plug the mic in, using it elsewhere right now so this was hand typed - no one to blame but me Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »

thanks.  how about bluetooth or other wireless communication?  i hate being tangled up. i think better when i pace  Smiley....except when i'm in bed and i can only do that when hubby is gone..

better searching would be cool.  right now i'm doing all the research to old fashioned way and just dictating the finished (more or less) way.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next