Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 19, 2014, 07:11:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Act of war....Iranian SOB's  (Read 813 times)
JackM
Field Bee

« on: October 12, 2011, 09:24:04 AM »

How many other folks consider what the news is stating about Iran and terrorism attempt on the Saudi Ambassador and blowing up more innocent citizens?

Anyone else far enough right to feel we should just declare war and attack the heck out of them with our pilotless aircraft and stealth stuff.  I betcha we could take out the nuke stuff with the  bunker buster bomb.  

But our administration is a bunch of kittys too darn busy arguing amongst themselves to do anything about a foiled attack on our sovereign soil! rolleyes

This country is doing everything it can to destabilize that region and actually the whole world.  They have never cooperated, just made gestures that can be claimed as cooperation.  Bunch of lying Muslims that kill in the name of religion.

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:09:11 AM »

the reason Iran acts as it does, has to do with their particular religious views.  the are waiting for the 12th Imam.  that's their messiah.  in order for the 12th to appear, there must be chaos in the world.

this generation of 12ers in Iran believe that the 12th is here.  only conditions have kept him for appearing to all, although rumor has it he has appeared to some, like achminutjob.  nutjob believes it is his job to usher in the imam and to do that, he needs to create the chaos.   

because most Americans don't know/understand what they believe, the actions of Iran seem crazy.  if you look at it from their religious point of view, those actions make perfect sense.  it's why i believe they would not hesitate to use any weapon they got their hands on, including nukes.  that's the perfect chaos weapon even if it's small.

i have some good stuff if you are interested.  i'll dig it out after the gym.  one really good PDF was given to me by a Muslim who doesn't agree with what they believe.  there's also a video that i have posted here, but i don't know how far back. 

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:14:30 AM »

I think it is also an act of war on the Mexican cartels side of things.  I say we leave the iranians be and invade mexico.  They've been infiltrating for years anyway.

Rick
bulldog
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »

achminutjob

i'm not sure he spells it that way   grin

Confucius say "He who stand on toilet is high on pot"
affreux
New Bee

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »

Their very own Hale Boop.  
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:53:24 PM by affreux » Logged
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 11:37:17 AM »

i'm not sure he spells it that way   

probably not, but it's much easier for me to spell it that way   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »

here is the video.  if you can watch the whole thing, it's worth it.  if not, go to about min. 16 or so and watch from there.  the PDF i'll send to anyone who PMs me and wants it.

Alexis de Tocqueville
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 02:05:46 PM »

Why the heck don't someone do to them like Reagan did back in the 80's.  Get in bloody a few noses and get the heck out.  Honestly it doesn't make much sence that Americans should be the ones to do this.  Heck we paid our dues time for other countries to stand up for themselves.  We also wouldn't be waiting on China or Russia to do something if we had a cazy down in Mexico acting like the Irainians. 

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
JackM
Field Bee

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 09:02:06 AM »

here is the video.  if you can watch the whole thing, it's worth it.  if not, go to about min. 16 or so and watch from there.  the PDF i'll send to anyone who PMs me and wants it.
Where?

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next