Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bjornbee Receives 1 month suspension of membership  (Read 506 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Bjornbee Receives 1 month suspension of membership
« on: September 30, 2011, 08:02:12 AM »
Many of you have written complaining about Bjornbee's attitude lately. I'm writing to confirm that all your private messages and posts concerning this issue have not fallen to deaf ears.

The Mod staff has determined that it is best to let Bjorn have a time-out. Maybe after 30 days away from the forum, he'll understand that provoking fights, upsetting other members through his pointed writings and his general negative attitude here, maybe he'll catch on that he needs to be part of the team or a lone hitter.

I don't expect anyone to kiss anyone else here, but being sociable isn't too much to ask. No member needs to go out of their way to cause another member grief in our forums. When other members are regrettably willing to stop coming in to the forum because an abusing member is here - it is the abusive member that must be dealt with.

Bjornbee's suspension ends on November 1, 2011 - hopefully he will come back smarter than he left.

NOTE TO MEMBERS When and if he chooses to return, and while he is away, does not mean it is open-season on Bjornbee. Keep your comments to yourself or in private, being banned is not something that should be looked at lightly, nor should it be treated that way.

Any abuse toward him upon return will be weighed in the same light as his abuse. Remember, rules apply to all.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.