Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 28, 2014, 08:26:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a start. Let's hope the other 49 follow suit.  (Read 5888 times)
yockey5
Field Bee

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »

scads, I think we are talking about the abusers of the system, and yes if you smoke dope, you are an abuser of the system as it is tax-payer money you would be using to buy an illegal drug. Did you call me heartless?
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2011, 04:49:13 PM »

he was joking.  just trying to get ahead of the coming liberal arguments.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Honeytree
New Bee

« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2011, 01:11:16 PM »

Let them fail once, but if they fail a retest one Welfare Check Later, boot them from the system, give their kids to people who want young children but can't get an American baby and settle for Haitians, etc..
[/URL]

What exactly did you mean that adoptive parents "settle" for children from Haiti?

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2011, 12:31:23 AM »

I mean that it is OFTEN the case that couples who wish to have children of the same ethic background as them are often put on a list that could take YEARS until it gets around to them. If a white couple (God forbid a Liberal says this is racist, I'll boot them on the spot) but if a white couple wants a white baby, good luck - it could take years.

Sure, you can get a screwed up white kid that has been passed around through the system from foster home to foster home and is likely mentally effected by this type of abuse (let's say although most foster parents are in it for the right reasons, many are in it for the check - just another Welfare scam) and it is those poor kids that are messed up when you'd get them.

But your goal is a baby, not a 10 year old that has seen 7 different foster homes and been trouble in each after being a product of the Welfare system where dope was bought and not food, so they were removed.

I say Haitians only because of the Earth Quakes, quickened export rules to American families have been made to place Haitian Babies and children - for no other reason.

But God forbid, you want to raise a child the same color as you (no matter what your color) then you are called prejudice - when the only thought you had was that JUST MAYBE in the long term it may make the life for the child a bit easier growing up looking something like the rest of the family.

I'm not giving a disclaimer, I don't need to. I raised a boy for nearly 10 years. I took him in when the state removed him from his family for many of the reasons this long post has covered. Was he a white kid, yep - would I have done the same if he were a black kid, absolutely. He was in trouble and needed a mentor, someone to watch after him while his parents got their lives straightened out. - which took years.

But adopting is the question here, and the choices are slim unless you are willing to deal with a child who is the survivor of an earth quake, a crack baby or other possibly screwed up kids. I know they need love too, but many people want a child they can start out life with who has no memories of horror and loss. Some people want a child that is given up at birth for adoption and a child who they hope never needs to ask why I look so different from parents and siblings. Not everyone feels the need to share with an adopted child (at least until much later in life) that they are adopted. I believe adopted children have the right to know that their parents have/had medical issues that could concern them, but generally speaking I think it is a very personal choice if people decide to tell their children the truth or not.

I'll give an example without saying to much. I know someone who is not the biological parent of three children - they are all teens now and do not know. It is their parents choice to not tell them that DNA speaking, the man who loves and raised them and continues to love and care for them is NOT their biological father - they believe it does NO GOOD to tell the the truth. Again, who am I to say what is right in their case. I can't say for sure what I would do because I am not them, but I tend to believe I too would not tell them that I am not their real father. The real father was a frozen test tube. I don't think they need to know that.

So don't get riled up on the Haiti Baby thing, it gets down to supply and demand, sadly enough - just like everything else on this planet. And if you aren't too picky, you can have a baby practically over-nighted to you. If you are picky, then expect to be at the bottom of a huge pile of paper work on some obscure desk in some poorly lit corner of a bureaucrats office.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Honeytree
New Bee

« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2011, 10:26:57 AM »

Beemaster, I asked not because I was "riled up," but because I wanted to understand where you were coming from.

Incidentally, would you really boot a Liberal for saying your comment was racist? Would you boot them because they identified as Liberal, or because you were offended? I'm new on the board, and I want to make sure I understand the parameters of the place I'm posting.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »

no matter what the conversation, you can count on a liberal to be twitchy!   evil

I'm guessing that the reason he said that is because it is lately the 1st fall back comment for libs here and elsewhere when it come to any conversation about immigration, the  president, etc.  beemaster is not nearly as conservative as i, so if he's had enough of that nonsense, you can imagine that most of the country, other than the far left, has had enough also.

notice how quick you were to try to read something into his first post?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2011, 02:23:33 PM »

Lord... give me the wisdom and the words to find my way through the smoke and the mirrors the Liberals use as traps and the common sense to tell the difference.

I said what I said in response to the way in which Liberals jump to the gun on any reply. The common thread, the more you say, the more fodder they have to use against you.

No, I don't boot anyone who is Liberal, this isn't don't ask, don't tell. I boot idiots who rile up others for the sake of their own jollies. I boot the fighters, the crap stirrers, the wicked no matter whether they have a canape over their bed or a can of pee under it.

Disagree with anyone you want here, but do it as adults, not school yard bullies or as broken records harping the same spiel over and over again.

I mentioned Liberals (in this case) as the mouth watering trouble starters just waiting to jump on the fact that Beemaster or other whites (whom they know are more Conservative than Liberal) would choose a baby of their own race and color if they could. The rest of the letter, which far exceeded your reply (which was another question, not really a reply) was based on why it is so difficult to get babies that YOU want in your family and not the poor children who are being pushed on us to save because of horrific circumstances.

I don't hate anyone for their beliefs, lack of beliefs, different thinking that I have. I hate people who hate our members enough to bring havoc into these forums and cause members to literally cry and be upset because someone (often with a hug post count - which means nothing to me) this rude person WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY to make another member(s) hurt. I hate those people and it is my JOB, my GOAL, my MISSION to rid this forum of those people. I hope that clears any of that up for you.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next