Work in a office where there are several
cheapskates who always raid the fridge but forget to chip in?
Here are some good ideas for the midnight raiders.
1. Take a moist sponge and cover it with cake icing and put it
in the cake box. Very chewy.
2. Take some cold pizza, peel back the cheese and cover with
crushed red pepper, nuke it for about 30 seconds to re-melt
the cheese. The guy brushing his teeth or drinking massive
amounts of water is the culprit.
3. For a real nasty one, put some Epsom salts on some food,
wait about 15 minutes until the mark hits the toilet.
4. Put goldfish in the 5 gallon water cooler. Very relaxing
to look at too.
5. Put some garlic in someone's open soda can. Usually they
don't smell it until after they take a drink.
6. Put fake flies or ants in some ice-cream. To do this, nuke
it. When the ice-cream is soft hide the fake bugs, then
7. If you have an aluminum can crusher, fill a can about
1/3 with water and poke some small holes near the top. Leave
the can in the crusher. Someone will always be a nice guy and
crush the can.
8. Put a fresh egg in the microwave when someone is cooking,
then turn off the oven. When they look to see that it was
stopped, they almost always just restart the oven. The egg
will explode and create a big mess and stink.
9. When someone is using the BBQ grill turn off the gas. It
takes a while to figure out they have been messed with.
10. Put Tabasco in the ketchup holder.
11. Put salt in the sugar shaker.
12. Put sugar in the salt shaker.
13. Put chewing tobacco in the coffee before brewing.
Buy a tube of clear tooth-pain medication (like
Anbesol or Orajel, but store brands are cheaper and just as
effective.) Then get your mark's toothbrush, and apply a
line of this gel in-between the bristles. You can even do
this long before your mark is going to brush his/her teeth.
Toothpaste won't hurt it, and unless they vigorously clean
their brush before sticking it in their mouth, after they
brush their teeth, their whole mouth will feel numb! This
is especially effective if the mark has just bought a new
tube of toothpaste, because they will be sure that there is
something wrong with it.
Here's a great prank for a lady -- fill a nonaerosal
hairspray bottle with a solution of liquid starch slightly
diluted with water, just enough so that it will spray easily.
Makes her hair totally unmovable in a Category 3 Hurricane!