Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 11:40:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Call  (Read 567 times)
Haddon
House Bee

FEMA Trailer Removal

« on: September 02, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »

Yesterday I had a apartment complex call for a removal I didn't have time to talk to the lady told her to send me some pictures and I would call tomorrow.

Well didn't send the pics but I call back.

I tell the lady who I am she says well someone was expose to come this morning but didn't show up you can come if you want.  huh I tell her well it would be next week before I can get to it. She then says call back next week if we haven't gotten it taken care of you can come out. I then asked don't you want to know my rates  huh she says you can tell me when you come. And we hang up.

At this point I don't know where they are at what they are be it honey bees or wasp. So I call back maybe she just doesn't know anything about bees let me educate her and get 300 to 500 extra bucks  grin

I call back start talking fast telling her about bee removal ask if its honey bee she doesn't know. Tell her if its outside I may have to rent a lift seeing that its second story or if I can get to them from in side the apartment would be exposed to a honey bee hive. Girl cuts me off tells me to call back next week if they have not had it taken care of I can come out. lol

You know my favor dive when I was a teenager had a sign that read price is dependent on your attitude I think this might be my cash cow if I do it.

Just thinking about this crap makes me laugh thought it might do the same for some of you. I have had a lot of strange calls this is the first that didn't seem to care what I charged or what my services where.

If you have any strange ones I would love a good laugh.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:01:50 PM by Haddon » Logged

G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 10:04:36 PM »

be prepared for some bees that have been sprayed

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
greenbtree
Field Bee

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 01:41:58 AM »

Or "I think that's too expensive, but while you're here, why don't you do it for free."

JC

"Rise again, rise again - though your heart it be broken, or life about to end.  No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend, like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next