Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 02:59:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4.9 cell foundation  (Read 4721 times)
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2013, 04:13:07 AM »

OK-I can certainly relate to that…still like the content  Smiley

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
Vance G
Field Bee

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 12:03:58 PM »

I am Laughing!  On another forum a conversation is ongoing about beeks being introverted or extroverted.  It seems to me that many are just misanthropic!  Maybe it is the constant injection of formic acid.  Beekeeping is a passion for us all and we get too wrapped up in our own personal collection of misunderstandings of what inscrutable insects really want and need. 

We are a success if we produce enough personal gratification and stress relief; or financial reward to keep us at it.  Read Gullivers travel for more in depth understanding of the foundation size or screened bottom board or treatment or treatment free heresies. 

Glad to be here at this more that 12 step program,  I am a beekeeper and I am powerless in the face of my addiction. 
T Beek
Super Bee

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 04:28:42 PM »

laugh ultimate cynics we are this lot of beekeepers.  More than the majority perhaps?  I think Vance may be on to something  cool

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."
OldMech
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 06:07:08 PM »

I am Laughing!  On another forum a conversation is ongoing about beeks being introverted or extroverted.  It seems to me that many are just misanthropic!  Maybe it is the constant injection of formic acid.  Beekeeping is a passion for us all and we get too wrapped up in our own personal collection of misunderstandings of what inscrutable insects really want and need. 

We are a success if we produce enough personal gratification and stress relief; or financial reward to keep us at it.  Read Gullivers travel for more in depth understanding of the foundation size or screened bottom board or treatment or treatment free heresies. 

Glad to be here at this more that 12 step program,  I am a beekeeper and I am powerless in the face of my addiction. 

I saw that Vance.. read the link.. and have come to the conclusion I am REALLY messed up

How is it that 900 HP isn't any more exciting than opening a hive for inspection?
RC
House Bee

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 08:24:36 PM »

I read that link,too. I knew I had some sort of mental issue,but I didn't realize that it had a name or that there's so many of us.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next