Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 20, 2014, 03:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SICK TO MY STOMACH  (Read 1174 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: July 05, 2011, 03:28:25 PM »

I watched EVERY MINUTE OF TESTIMONY of the Casey Anthony Trial @ www.myfoxorlando.com website - every minute is there to watch, no commercials, no side bars - just testimony, and to see her found NOT GUILTY of everything except lying to investigators SICKENS ME.

It was the shock of OJ SIMPSON all over again, except with OJ, I have no doubt that that jury was COLOR BLIND - thank God Karma finally got him behind bars and likely for the rest of his life.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone duct taped her mouth, wrapped her up in three plastic bags and tossed her in a swampy dump near the side of a road somewhere, then Karma will again even out the Universe. Some crazy fool could do something this radical and most people would give a standing ovation. The jury just declined to talk to the media - I'd be ashamed to talk to the media too. Hose Baez will now charge another $1000 an hour as a defense lawyer, and Casey will have a movie of the week contract signed in a week, if not done already.

Some will tell you there was NO EVIDENCE, but circumstantial evidence in court is 100% as strong as REAL evidence, that is the law. This "Partying tramp had a daughter that was cramping her style and I don't believe she meant to kill her, just knock her out, but it quickly snowballed from there and she covered it up, lied a million ways to sundown and put her brother and father under a bus.

It goes to the MILKMAN THEORY... If you look out the door at 3am and there is nothing there, looked an hour later and milk and cream are delivered, you can ASSUME the milkman was there EVEN if you DID NOT see him - that is circumstantial evidence and it is powerful in court, as powerful as real evidence.

Shame on this JURY, she played them like she played everyone else and she is still in control of the strings. Very likely THURSDAY she will walk, free and looking for her next Baby Daddy - yes, just imagine, she could be popping out another Caylee in just 9 months and there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop her.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »

Glad we got the true side. Much better info watching TV then being in the court room. Maybe they should just leave the juries at home to watch TV and let them come to a better conclusion.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 04:12:16 PM »

Iddee:

The fact is that MUCH of the testimony was not allowed to be presented to the jurors. Dozens of crucial information was withheld because of non-discovery issues, but were spoken of to the cameras - rarely does all the information get presented to the jury and often once that information is shown post trial to the jurors, their decisions and opinions are greatly changed.

I (as many did) followed this with all evidence that was presented, and much testimony and evidence that wasn't shown to the jurors - I surely am not taking a back-seat driver approach to this - sadly, those who took the time and watched every bit of court evidence (and check that link if you doubt the extent of content available) you realize that sadly the jurors (as in most cases) formed their opinions with limited evidence, testimony and unfulfilled promises by the defense team.

My issue is that, I cannot believe, given the evidence and assumptions from both teams, that all agreed that there was a LACK of evidence to meet the courts criteria of reasonable doubt.

Many times jurors where given instructions on how to weigh given evidence - I can not understand WHAT the jurors used to weigh the evidence. How could they even explain in their minds how 31 days passed without Casey no contacting the police when an imaginary baby sitter supposedly kidnapped the child? Not to forget, "if" Cindy the grandmother of Caylee had not found Casey's car, how many more months or years would have gone by before Casey ever sought help. For two years Zanny the imaginary nanny supposedly watched Caylee while Casey went to a job that she hadn't had in over 2 years. How can anyone discount lie after lie after lie?

No sitting at home isn't where jurors belong, but  knowing what evidence they did see would have had me deadlock that jury until a retrial was needed - at least I'd sleep at night.

It makes no more sense than OJ being Not Guilty because 11 out of 12 jurors were black. And of course Robert Blake telling his wife "Sit here in this dark alley, I have to go back to the restaurant to get my gun." that shouldn't raise a flag either? Lord, common sense flies out the window in EVERY high Profile case.

Follow us on TWITTER

iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:51:03 PM »

Remember Jones and the cool-aid? Now think about how much influence her father had over her. Do you really think she ever had a thought or made a decision that was really hers? Maybe the jury seen what was there, rather than what she actually did. There was a news story within the last few years where six innocent young men confessed to murder, not as a group, but one at a time. Why? Because of the way they were interrogated. They were hounded 24/7 without food or sleep, until they relented and confessed. I really don't think Casey was mentally behind anything she did. If I am right in that thought, is it right she pay the price for her father's actions carried out through her?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »

Rarely can I say Iddee that I don't think you have a clue about what you are talking about, but this is one of those times. She was a partying trollop that didn't give a squat what her Dad thought, she did what she wanted. The defense promised all kinds of mental and physical abuse from the father to Casey in opening statements, then did not follow up on one in any exam or cross - they made that all up, along with the swimming pool story and threw it at the wall to see what would stick.

Look at her party photos from Myspace, see the wild girl she was, not the stage prop that defense created using conservative clothing. The father George, no doubt had a mistress for 2.5 months while searching for the grand-daughter, he is no saint. But I don't believe for a minute he had any mind control over this habitual liar of a daughter who created 4 imaginary female friends and two imaginary baby daddy's just to fit the lies she created. None of which George formed, they all came from Casey's mind, not her Dad's.

Sadly, at the end, even her mother lied in court to cover for Casey, trying to take blame for searching Chloroform and chlorophyll, but her work records showed Cindy was at work that day, not at home searching on how to knock out or kill Caylee. Don't buy the hype, she is cold blooded, and cannot tell the truth if she had a rope around her neck and it could save her. 

George tried to kill himself, left a 7 page hand-written note, stating he wanted to be with Caylee and never once did he state anything about doing anything that could have warped Casey's mind. He is a cheater, but I have heard nothing that made him out to be a bad father. Don't forget too that the Defense also dragged Roy Kronk into this saying the meter reader stole the girls bones for months and kept them until the reward was worth it, baseless. They blamed the brother Lee of fondling Casey, untrue. Everyone was guilty except Casey to hear her and the defense's sides. I'm surprised they didn't say Caylee didn't wrap her own face in duct tape, crawl into 3 trash bags and toss herself into a swamp after hiding a month in her mom's trunk - foolishness.

Follow us on TWITTER

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »

I believe the police failed to mirandize  her anyway so she would have walked on an appeal. This case was handled poorly by the police and prosecuter.
I think she is as guilty as OJ

Keith
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 09:09:16 PM »

I just wonder what my grandmother is going to do now with nothing good on the TV tomorrow.
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 10:44:42 PM »

"Rarely can I say Iddee that I don't think you have a clue about what you are talking about, but this is one of those times."

You're probably right. I don't trust the media one iota, so I just have to think the jury saw something the liars in the media didn't show.
I don't know what happened and have to go with what I consider the best court system in the world today.

*Shel Silverstein*
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »

I just wonder what my grandmother is going to do now with nothing good on the TV tomorrow.

Well... BigBrother starts Thursday Smiley

Follow us on TWITTER

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 11:20:06 PM »

Iddee:

Guess that is why I'm passionate about this, I stayed away from media coverage all these weeks and just watched pure court room feed. The Nancy Graces of the world just pollute people's minds with tear-jerker slanted views to hype ratings.

I didn't start watching until the second week of the trial, but found that all the previous testimony was there, complete and unedited (minus deleting sidebars which are muted any way) and by week three I had caught up with all the testimony. I have always enjoyed courtroom, detective and forensic novels - real courtroom trials is something my Mom and I watched back in the Court-TV days.

It just blows me away that likely she'll make a great deal of money from this through books and movies. She'll be hated by all and live a life that none of us would want, being called a baby killer the rest of her life would wear on anyone except for the cold and heartless - as OJ said, "being called a murderer never ruined a round of golf for me" and just as notorious this vile spawn of Cindy and George Anthony will walk the Earth until something terrible happens again and maybe then, they'll put her in general population and hand out duct tape to the other prisoners: a fitting end for this sad story.

Follow us on TWITTER

kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 05:17:42 AM »

I watched EVERY MINUTE OF TESTIMONY of the Casey Anthony

Trial @ www.myfoxorlando.com website - every minute is there to watch, no commercials, no side bars - just

testimony, and to see her found NOT GUILTY of everything except lying to investigators SICKENS ME...

Cheer up, now she can enjoy a lucrative but hopefully brief career on Oprah.  Andy Warhall was right.
b reeves
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 07:48:55 AM »

It is a shame, they had plenty of evidence, she was never under arrest so they did not have to give her the miranda warning, and they told her that she could leave at any time, somebody told me that Zany the nanny means that she was giving the child Zanex to control her, I blame this on a poor jury, but that is our system we have
Bob
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 02:52:55 PM »

With enough good lawyers, you can always find dumb mistakes in any government operation.  You can raise doubts in the purists out there.  I just wonder if these lawyers believe in a religion or a creator.  Do they think they’ll never be held accountable? 

Looks like OJ will have some more company joining him.
Francus
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 03:48:15 PM »

The prosecution was unable to show how she died. Was she killed in anger? Was it premeditated? Was it an accident or inadvertent? Was it natural and frightened/stupid people covered it up? Nothing was proven.

The reason she was aquitted was because there was ZERO forensic or commonsense evidence. Without that, no crime can be proven. And with that, no matter how guilty everyone may or may not think she is, she is the beneficiary of "reasonable doubt". It is, after all, innocent until PROVEN guilty and not GUILTY until proven innocent.

She is a terrible mother and probably as close to a worthless human as one can find. However, that does not necessarily make one a killer.

That's my .02

"...but Sweetie, it's basically just an Ant Farm for adults...."
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 09:19:56 PM »

The prosecution was unable to show how she died. Was she killed in anger? Was it premeditated? Was it an accident or inadvertent? Was it natural and frightened/stupid people covered it up? Nothing was proven.

The reason she was aquitted was because there was ZERO forensic or commonsense evidence. Without that, no crime can be proven. And with that, no matter how guilty everyone may or may not think she is, she is the beneficiary of "reasonable doubt". It is, after all, innocent until PROVEN guilty and not GUILTY until proven innocent.

She is a terrible mother and probably as close to a worthless human as one can find. However, that does not necessarily make one a killer.

That's my .02

As a retired cop I cringed at some of the actions, or lack there of, that was taken by the Sheriff's office during the investigation.

One of the other things that made me cringe was the fact that Casey's parents were allowed to set in the open courtroom throughout the trial.  Thus hearing things in others testimony that could and did affect their testimony during the 1/2 dozen times each was called to the witness stand.  That alone tainted the trial.  In Washington state, and many others, any potential witness is excluded from being in open court as long as they are, or remain, a potential witness, that's the way it should be.

The jury did not see the case that was presented on TV, they missed most, if not all of the side bars, and had no access the the hundreds of talking heads that the TV news orginizations presented.

The "reality" that was present on TV was much different than the "reality" seen by the jury.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next