Thank You, ...... Sc-bee, RangerBrad, Allen F, hardwood, Mikecva, and FRAMEshift for your comments.
The 2 brood boxes per hive wintered well with only one loss out of 12 hives. The brood boxes all were given a queen excluder in the Spring. When the nectar flow started I added a drawn super on each hive. 2 of the Hives filled the super and I added an additional super. The other 9 hives took 7 weeks to fill their drawn supers with honey. We had an amazing nectar flow and alot of pollen. I had 8 swarm calls and increased my Apiary to 19 hives total. I am just perplexed as to why they did not produce more honey.
I even rotated the brood boxes in the spring to prevent swarming and fed with pollen patties and honey-bee-healthy. However, still had a poor collection of supers on the hives. I am thinking about splitting them, adding a new queen and letting them winter out with 1 brood and one super.