Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 12:48:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casey Anthony Murder Trial - Closing Arguments Today  (Read 460 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: July 03, 2011, 09:11:25 AM »

Here is the link I have watched all the trial at http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case it has EVERY MINUTE OF TESTIMONY archived under VIDEO there, all the sidebars removed so it plays seamlessly to us. You can see for your  self every witness recorded and TODAY starts the Closing Arguments - all LIVE feed is shown in entirety without the hassle of trying to watch it on TruTV or HLN channels.

I have seen EVERY witness, many live, but all using the archived video - I love this site and the effort it has put into making this tragic nationally watched case available to everyone.

Note... after court, they replay all testimony again at 7pm est that evening and when they are out of court for breaks, they zoom in on the American Flag. These State and Prosecution arguments should be a whopper and if you haven't seen any of this yet, you can watch every minute here!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »

Well she got off of almost everything.  Notice around the net a bunch of people around the net people are mad.  Making threats to kill her and such.  Comparing the trial to OJ's trail.  Even accusing her of having money and buying the whole thing.  Wow it's amazing how even today people are still willing to burn someone at the steak with and unruley mob mentality.  Truely is amazing that we pride ourselves on giving someone a fair trial unless we don't like the outcome. 

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 09:09:29 PM »

Most any cop should be able to tell why the verdict was the way it was.  With no difinitive cause of death, no conclusive trail of the body from point A to point B, a lapse on the part of the state to conduct certain available DNA tests, the case was charged with Capital Murder which left the jury with only one lesser included offense options in it's deliberations.  As a result the prosecutor failed to prove the case to the point of the lesser included offense, let alone to the required level to envoke the death penalty.

If they had gone for the lessor included offense to begin with, the lesser included offenses of negligent homicide or negligent manslaughter would probably been the outcome.

The state made some unforgivable errors that were needed in this day of CSI or Cold Cases as weekly TV series.  I believe TV has made it nearly impossible to achieve convictions on circumstancial evidence.  It was true during the OJ trial and it's more true today.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next