I found her!!
I went back to check the nuc box and it was empty. I started removing wall boards (5 in all) and found a deadout hive the rest of this colony moved into. They already built a comb about 4 inches by 10 inches! I removed all but a piece of the comb and started looking for the queen. Too many bees, so I started beevaccing them. I saw and caught the queen! I put her in a queen catcher and placed it in the nuc. I finished cleaning up the deadout, spraypainted it and covered it over with window screen. When the owner gets done painting the boards, I will put those back up. Mission accomplished!