Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 29, 2014, 11:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSA power play  (Read 524 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: June 20, 2011, 06:34:18 PM »

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/tsa_now_storming_public_places_8000_times_a_tear.html

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »

This is Obama keeping his promise to "Fundementally reshape America!"  only the second campaign promise he intends to keep.  The other one?  Obamacare.   The next one?  Federalization of Industry.

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »

let me see if I understand this clearly "the bad guys" are to be found riding greyhound buses with large sums of cash on hand - now knowing that there may be random unwarranted searches(disregarding the greyhound/trailways factor entirely)? - yes, of course, how clever of those "bad guys".

be happy and make others happy.
G3farms
Queen Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »

I for one am not willing to live this way. Heck they can't and even will not enforce what laws are on the books now. Sounds like we are headed for the "show your papers" to any gun toting goon dressed in black, sad, just sad. I guess I am one of those that has a very difficult time with authority, especially when I do not do anything wrong (does that make me a rebel?).

see my swarms and cut outs at https://www.youtube.com/user/soapy22bullet?feature=mhee

those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your @ss is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »

Hopefully the TSA will be the first thing de-funded in the budget crisis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next