Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 22, 2014, 11:51:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat(1)  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Palin Bumper Sticker - enjoy :)  (Read 1616 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: June 13, 2011, 11:17:43 PM »

Can't say she's the sharpest cookie in the jar, but I was joking with my wife today and I came up with this. I'm sure you'll all get it, and it sure sounds like something that would come out of her mouth Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »

you have been on MSNBC to much  evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 11:38:23 PM »

Here’s another one:  Palin and Dan Quayle on a bumper sticker “You say Potatoe, I say Potato”.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »

grin
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 11:24:05 AM »

Can't say she's the sharpest cookie in the jar, but I was joking with my wife today and I came up with this. I'm sure you'll all get it, and it sure sounds like something that would come out of her mouth Smiley

She can see Alaska from her house. Why does everyone jump on her being stupid? The media did the same to Bush they labeled him stupid. The political leftist elite likes to label anyone they disagree with as stupid. I guess it makes them feel better. If I had to make a bet 60% of America has more in common with Palin and Bush than Obama. Palin and Bush actually worked at one point in their life they understand more where the bulk of America is coming from. Just my thoughts I don't think Palin is stupid if anything I think she's pretty sharp to be able to deal with all the crap thrown at her by so many constantly. So she made a few bad statements she is recorded 24/7 if someone caught everything I said I'm sure I would be labeled a blooming idiot

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 12:54:39 PM »

Hate to point this out but its the Sharpest tool in the shed  Not "Sharpest cookie in the jar"   Good thing the news media isn't watching this site 24/7    
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:34:27 PM by danno » Logged
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 03:27:17 PM »

Now Boys....

First, although barely implied, there isn't a leftist Liberal bone in my body - I see nothing wrong with making fun of anyone, either or any side - it is only fair to let everyone have a turn in the barrel and her recent comments brought her back to my and my wife's discussion. And for what it is worth, I never acquainted Bush to being stupid, only looking stupid - hard to argue with that no matter how well or poor you think he did as a President.

Next, "Sharp as a Cookie" is not anyone's saying but mine, I have used it for years, and it is NOT a spin concerning tools, but a spin of "as sharp as a bowling ball" a reference to a point that there is NOTHING sharp, nor was there ever,  nor could there be anything sharp about a cookie -nor bowling ball. At least tools, which I did not reference, are typically expected to have been sharp at one time - my reference had no such agenda in saying Palin is an more or less sharp as she has ever been.

If we can't make fun of our politicians, who can we make fun of.?!

Follow us on TWITTER

Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 03:31:28 PM »

she's not a politician she quit.........

Keith
danno
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »

"If we can't make fun of our politicians, who can we make fun of.?!"

Lets make fun of Keith!!!!   Just kidding buddy
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »

most of you know i am redneck' but compared to most i consider her an obsidian scaple/ i am also a bush fan (both)/ also regan

to bee or not to bee
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »

"If we can't make fun of our politicians, who can we make fun of.?!"

Lets make fun of Keith!!!!   Just kidding buddy

Bring It!!!

Keith
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 08:51:18 PM »

Smart or not...either way she's hotter than Hillary! grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 08:54:13 PM »

no doubt about that

Keith
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 10:32:06 PM »

Not sure what Hillary is going for with the REALLY old haggy lady look she is sporting now - looks like she has given up even trying to look passable?

Follow us on TWITTER

danno
Super Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 07:51:52 AM »

they say beauty is only sin deep but ugly goes clear to the bone.   Hillary has covered all the bases
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 06:33:43 PM »

If I wanted to sit down and have an engaging conversation with one of those two, Hillary would win hands down.  Just imagine the stories Hillary could tell.  Sorry Sarah, but I already know how to hunt and fish.
Geoff
Field Bee

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »

Not into the politics, but Downunder you must be "Sharp as a Tack" to rate. In my shed like many others you will find plenty of tools that are far from sharp.  Also Danno down here we can say "Brother when I'm in the mood everything looks beautiful" , which is most of the time.
     Thanks Bud, never knew what an obsidian scalpel was but I do now (Thanks to Google).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:34:59 PM by Geoff » Logged

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »

I just don't see Hillary taking the time and having a talk with any of us.   Sorry, just don't see it.
beee farmer
House Bee

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 11:08:30 PM »

I just don't see Hillary taking the time and having a talk with any of us.   Sorry, just don't see it.
Never know Allen, maybe she will roll through GA on her "non political" bus tour of the United States and have a talk with you.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 11:47:18 PM »

the best thing that Palin does is make the left crazy.  that business with her emails was priceless.  if she spends all her time between now and the election just driving the loony left loonier, i'll be her fan forever  evil

we all have our place in life!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next