When I moved the log out to my yard I placed it next to a swarm that had went queen less in hopes of using the queen out of the log and combining them both. Well I split the log 4 ways it was just empty brood comb no eggs or larva so I would think the queen was gone. I opened the top of the queen less swarm then would shake each piece of the log and then haul it to the burn pile. When I got to the last piece I shook each frame of the swarm to get the bees in the air orienting back to the box then dropped the log shaking the bees loss from it with the swarm already fanning they were all on the box within a minute. Now I am going to combine that with the weakest of my hives if I can find a queen in there.
Still didn't get to edit the video its 44 minutes worth of me splitting the log and saying that's nasty.