Epi-pens are to be used for symptoms of systemic allergic reaction. Traditionally, this means itching and hives far from the sting, and airway swelling, but it can also include flushing, sweating, abnormal anxiety (not that it's easy to tell it's abnormal after being stung 80 times! :'(), rapid pulse, vomiting, and dizziness, if they occur within about 24 hours of the sting.
Your symptoms don't sound like anaphylaxis, but if you are worried you should consider speaking to a doctor about getting tested for bee venom sensitivity. And use duct tape on your suit cuffs next time!
I can imagine that so many stings on the ankle would cause a lot of pain and swelling in the legs, even if you are not sensitive to bee venom. But epi-pens don't really do anything for the local symptoms, and the epinephrine might make you very uncomfortable (heart racing or skipping beats, high blood pressure) if you take it when there is no systemic reaction to counteract. For your (really strange) symptoms, who knows! I definitely wouldn't recommend using an epipen for symptoms like that without medical advice. The amount of epinephrine in an epi-pen shouldn't kill you but can give you some really nasty side effects and maybe do you some damage. It's meant for life-threatening situations only.
Take some Benadryl ASAP after getting many stings in order to keep the swelling down, and apply ice to the site of the stings. It won't stop you from absorbing the venom - the bees have already made quite sure that it is in your body - but reducing swelling will make the pain less.