Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 16, 2014, 07:38:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USDA Redesigns Food Pyramid for 2 million  (Read 2095 times)
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 12:43:13 AM »

I'm going to save the government a few million dollars and publish

my proposed 2018 revision...

grin What's wrong with you?  Everyone knows that spending your grandchildren's money is the American way, besides with a little pressure on your part you can force your children into having an abortion, problem solved.  How's that for government logic?
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »

As you know they obviously think that the collective intelligence of the US people is diminishing, so this should be appropriate....

If you believe government figures, we’re some of the dumbest people on the planet when it comes to math and science according to the National Center for Education Statics.  Here’s how our 15 year olds rank:  http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d09/tables/dt09_402.asp

When we need a graphical icon to teach us how to eat, you know we’re in trouble. 
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 02:53:19 PM »

grin What's wrong with you?  Everyone knows that spending your grandchildren's money is the American way,

By the way my dad is blowing through my inheritance, I'd sure agree!!! grin

Rick
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »

As you know they obviously think that the collective intelligence of the US people is diminishing, so this should be appropriate....

If you believe government figures, we’re some of the dumbest people on the planet when it comes to math and science according to the National Center for Education Statics.  Here’s how our 15 year olds rank:  http://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d09/tables/dt09_402.asp

When we need a graphical icon to teach us how to eat, you know we’re in trouble. 

I wood luk at  da chart but I don't be understandin dem funy numbers and piktures rolleyes

Keith
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next