Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
December 22, 2014, 01:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One more post and JP hits 10k!!  (Read 2468 times)
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« on: May 23, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »

A lot of information has been shared with JP's 9999 posts and only a few have reached the 10k mark on here-KathyP and Michael Bush are the only ones that I can think of right off the top of my head.

Thanks for all the info and great videos...keep them coming
FRAMEshift
Super Bee

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »

JP,  thanks for all the knowledge you have shared.   I've always found your ideas to be reliable and very useful.

"You never can tell with bees."  --  Winnie-the-Pooh
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 12:18:24 PM »

come one JP!!

JP and MB got their posts sharing beekeeping knowledge.  i got mine stirring the pot in the coffee house.  numbers do not = knowledge and those two have knowledge by the truck load!  evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »

It should at least come with a green blazer type of jacket or something  grin
ziffabeek
House Bee

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »

Congrats JP!  And thanks for all the great videos and helpful posts.  You are so generous with your knowledge.  I'm so happy to have met you and learned from you!

All the best!
ziffa
L Daxon
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 01:16:14 PM »

JP,
I feel like I know you even though we have never met -- would love to meet you some day.   I try to  watch all your swarm and cut out video posts.  Really gave me the nerve to hive my first swarms last year.  I have learned so much watching you, not to mention all the laughs with Schawee and his shakes.  You are one of the people that make this site the success it is.
And in my best JP ezze, "That's all, folks."

linda d
vmmartin
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 02:54:01 PM »

9999 and how many of those are hours worth of video producing and editing? Idaxon, I think I had watched all of his videos and then when I met him at Bud3.  I can tell you that he is just as friendly and helpful in person.  Glad to call him friend. Thanks for all the work you put into the forum "Ultimate Friend"
sterling
Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »

I recall the first time I watched one his cutout videos last year. I called everybody around and told them about this crazy guy shoveling bees with his bear hands and no veil. I have since learnd he is not the only crazy guy on this site.
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »

I called everybody around and told them about this crazy guy shoveling bees with his bear hands and no veil.

Yeah, I've seen his hands on video, and yeah, those are bear hands!  His beard, though, completes the bear disguise!! grin

Whoo hoo!  Way to go!

Rick
TwoHoneys
House Bee

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 08:31:58 PM »

JP, you've helped me love keeping bees. Thanks.

-Liz
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:59:32 PM by TwoHoneys » Logged

"In a dream I returned to the river of bees" W.S. Merwin
TwoHoneys
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 08:34:16 PM »

Ooops. Sorry...double post. (Trying to get to 10K)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:59:03 PM by TwoHoneys » Logged

"In a dream I returned to the river of bees" W.S. Merwin
schawee
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 08:45:18 PM »

just got off the phone with him about that  10000th post .hes up to his elbows in bees right now so we might have to wait alil longer for that 10000th post.congrats  my friend on that 10000th post.i learned alot from you and hope you keep up the great videos you post.....schawee

BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP
Hemlock
Field Bee

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 09:08:53 PM »

Congratulations JP on the 10K posts.  Though, I guess we're the ones who really benefited from all your tips & information.  So,  Thanks! JP for the 10K posts.  There would be a lot less beeks if you weren't here or in many cases, namely mine, less bees in some of our yards.  Cheers all around... applause
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »

Man! I better start doing some serious posting if I want to hit 10,000 before I go to that great honey house in the sky!

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 10:50:19 PM »

What am I up to now??

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 10:51:15 PM »

grin

Good goin' Bro, you've made a big difference for a lot of folks!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »

Thank you all for your kind words! I absolutely adore this site and all of you fine people. I have made such wonderful friends all because of this site.

I must say a thousand thank yous to the beemaster himself, the boss man, John Clayton who without his generosity this site would not exist.

Have to say thank you to Robo and Ken for all they do which is a whole bunch folks!

I have been honored and blessed to meet some of our members and I hope to meet many more.

Thank you again for honoring me! 

...JP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 12:34:28 AM »

i have to honor the man who let me wear his clothes lau 

congratulations JP, you are honored among the beemaster clan.  now go slay some murlocs.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 04:00:26 AM »

Kathy, you can wear my clothes anytime darlin'!  grin

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 07:31:24 AM »

Not much left to say, other than it is all well deserved. He worked hard for it.
A mighty fine beek and all around citizen.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 08:45:19 AM »

What am I up to now??

Youre funny
CapnChkn
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »

Congrats JP!

I can't imagine making 1000!

"Thinking is like sin, them that doesn't is scairt of it, and them that does gets to liking it so much they can't quit!"  -Josh Billings.
annette
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »

...JP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JP
You must make this photo your new avatar!!!  Please, pretty please!! It is a great photo of you.

Thanks so much for all the help you have given me from the very beginning when I started out beekeeping. I spent the first year all by myself, but was fortunate to find this forum the next year. You were one of the first people who helped me out. I can still remember your soothing voice and your patience when I was feeling frazzled. Thanks for staying in touch with me from time to time and caring about my beekeeping endeavors.

You are the best JP.

Annette
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 01:11:48 AM »

Congrats JP, you are amazing.  Thanks for all the great advice you have given and all those amazing bee videos.  Your posts have helped countless beeks and their bees.
Course Bee
House Bee

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »

Congrats JP! Keep up the great work and knowledge sharing.

Tim

Tim
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 11:06:26 AM »

Congrats buddy and here is to 10,000 more

grin

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
Stone
House Bee

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 04:58:49 PM »

Hi JP,

Congratulations on your 10,000th!  I too have learned so much from your videos.  I've sent a few to other people so they could see what's involved in removing/rescuing bees.  In fact, your videos have given me the confidence to advertise myself for bee removals and I've been getting a lot of calls.  I'm actually scheduled to do at least three in the coming weeks. As a beginner, I wonder if you could give me a few pointers to keep in mind for my first time. (Or maybe a posting with this information?) Do you have a special homeowner waiver form that you use?  Any help you could offer, I would be very grateful for.

All the best to you!

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 05:06:39 PM »

check the removal section.  there's tons of info there there and i think the waiver/liability issue has been discussed there also.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Stone
House Bee

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 05:19:38 PM »

Thanks, Kathy.  I'll take a look.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next