Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FOR YOU AMAZON "PRIME" MEMBERS - Free movies and TV now  (Read 461 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
FOR YOU AMAZON "PRIME" MEMBERS - Free movies and TV now
« on: May 20, 2011, 11:52:04 PM »
I became a Prime Member ($70 a year at Amazon to have anything shipped to your door in 2 days from Amazon) I buy a lot of stuff from them and it pays for itself if you want it ASAP. Side note to the 2 day "free ordering" Amazon does ship stuff very successfully in their two day window, but DO NOT bundle stuff when ordering or there will be a surcharge. If you order 5 things at once, make sure it is 5 individual purchases, not one purchase of 5 things - this is a small print thing that will nail you with shipping charges. But I know for a fact that I have already gotten my $70 worth for the Prime Account - so anything now on is free (literally) delivery for me. Just remember that buy things on single orders, don't bulk package stuff - you might have heard that here first!

They have added their online movie and tv "rental" much like Net-Flix as a free bonus to Prime Members now, a collection of over 5000 movies and TV series - rentals are typically 3 days and range from $2 to $6 on Amazon's site.

The cool part, my TV is Internet compatible, with "widget" applets and I easily added Amazon's widget, so I have the choice to surf the available shows without even having the computer on (although I find surfing thru the PC for movies easier) but either way, I have a PRIME MEMBER FREE button on every movie in their collection. A feature that (compared to Net-Flix) well exceeds the $70 to be a prime member and get the 2 day shipping and now the movies. GREAT DEAL I think.

Don't know how many of you are Prime Members, but this is a benefit that I wouldn't pass up - most of the movies are in HD, it will auto adjust the quality according to your data stream, but no problems here seeing all HD in HD.

It's not like I don't have an endless stream of movies, that is our main hobby I guess, but using their online movie service, trailers are easier to watch, less clicking around to find them and never any buffering issues.

Just a cool feature I thought some of you might like to know about. And "yes" I know JUST like Net-Flix and Blockbuster, you're not getting the stuff right out of the theater, but it's competitive with the other services and a nice feature added to something I already paid for.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.