Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 16, 2014, 06:55:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So I am banned from walmart, for life  (Read 2640 times)
BigRog
House Bee

« on: June 19, 2005, 01:40:42 AM »

I was in walmart late night looking for something to nuke to eat on the way home from the bar. A person who works for the evil empire and I guess likes rap music had little transister radios all over the dept. Now knowing that this has to be against walmarts policy I grabbed one to turn it off, when I did so the already bent antennna broke. I put it down and walked away. Well I got caught for my crime. Had to sign papers saying that I will never go to walmart again. The sherriff that was on duty was seriously not happpy with wamart security ( black people, as was the individual whose radio I busted) especially when I told them it was not intentional and I'd replace the radio, which I did, under $6 with tax. The Sherriff depuy suggested to the black security person that since it was a acccident and I bought the rap lover a new radio that the paperwork should be thrown away as I was a gentleman about it. But no, I am no longer allowed to let walmart to profit from my presence.

BTW
Tomorrow I am going to go there stand at the door and complain about the radios in the frozen food section. Then on moday I will seek out a lawyer to go after them for racial discrimination, or whatever I get them for, I know that they will setttle for a lot more than I ever spent in their stores

Yes I am as big in real life as I am here

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 01:44:56 AM »

Some here will notice that my attitude is getting a bit more hard. I know 's true and not sure where's coming from, could be me dealin with my Mom passing away, could be I just don't like the way the worlds going.
maybe a bit of both
Hope my friends here will understand, kinda know you will, cause thats what friends are about.

Thanks

"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"
Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 02:06:31 AM »

I wouldnt have any probs doing it either, sue them. The only one I know that may be affended by it is Beth, I know she works at a walmart. I myself like my walmart becuase all of are workers are quite friendly, every ones different. huh

Ryan Horn
Miss Chick-a-BEE
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 09:13:39 AM »

LOL I'm not offended. Smiley

Actually, Wal-Mart policies DO support - friendlyness, helpfulness, and customer support and care. So I'm completely surprized by these Wal-Mart employees. That's terrible! I say, yes, sue. Don't know how it'll go, but definately worth a shot.

The man who started walmart was an amazing person. He even was awarded the Freedom Award from the USA (just 2-3 weeks before he died). That's a very high honor. But he deserved it. He was also a very kind man, who cared a great deal for people, showed respect to all, and insisted on everyone at walmart showing that same respect. All around walmarts policies are about caring and respect for both the customer and the employees (that they call associates). Customers come first though - #1 priority is to please the customer! The staff at the walmart I work at is that way. Sounds like the walmart you went to needs a makeover. Either completely new staff, or severe training for the ones there.

That's a shame they treated you that way. Really a shame.

Beth
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 11:27:24 AM »

Quote from: BigRog
could be I just don't like the way the worlds going.

Yep  angry

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 04:39:21 PM »

Reverse Racium is a REAL thing that most of us will eventually experience. If NOT directly, then by example where a minority race gets priority treatment. Neither type of racism is acceptable in a fair society.

The Federal Government has spent MILLIONS to teach us employees HOW to be acceptant of other cultures, but being white in these classrooms and watching films where "I" am the bad guy every time gets a bit old too.

I've written before how my badly handicapped brother (who died from his condition in 1984) was denied any type of disability assistance, eventhough my father fell into the WORKING POOR category and my brother could not walk, talk or even feed himself.

Meanwhile, an unmarried mother of three was given FOUR FORMS to fill out, one for her and one for EACH of her children - she would receive Welfare assistance, when what she should have been given was birth control or a search warrent for the Baby Daddies that skirted their duties as the men who fathered these kids.

I was sickened to see my father work 3 jobs when I was just a kid so that he could pay hospital bills that added up faster than pay - just to give my brother a chance at life. I would work as a teen helping my father do masonary work to earn money to support the family whenever I wasn't in school - or after school on long days of laying forms for sidewalks and driveways.

Today, if you have Cerebral Palsy, you have a million lawyers knocking at your door to sue the doctor for LOST LIFE TIME EARNINGS of the handicapped child, but back then there was nothing for the children, unless they were children of color!

I totally understand Rog that THIS can and did happen - you "PROFILE" out of the STANDARDS of what the people involved in your Walmart incident and frankly if there wasn't police intervention, you may have not made it back to your car (although you surely can handle yourself - ROG is a BIG GUY) but you probably would have been out numbered.

I don't believe that I am a racist JUST BECAUSE I believe a BLACK MAN is SAFER walking in a white neighborhood THAN a WHITE man is when walking in a black neighborhood. I don't know about the rest of the country, but HERE IN NEW JERSEY we have Crime Ridden black communities like Newark, Camden, Trenton, Patterson, Roselle and many many others - where (especially after dark) if you are white, you do not walk or even slow down in your car or you are a dead man. I do not know of ANY predomentently white towns where a black man has the same fears. That is NOT racist, it is realist!

In any of the towns or small cities above you are better off RUNNING ever traffic light and chancing getting a ticket from a cop than you are stopping at a traffic light and getting robbed, shot, car-jacked, etc.. I'm not exagerating this, these are very dangerous cities, NOT JUST FOR WHITE PEOPLE but for ANYONE who is NOT part of the EVIL DOERS.

In Camden, last year - a black man stopped at a light, 4 thugs held guns to his head, took his wallet and after reading his name and address on his license, was told that "After we kill you, we will go to your home and rape your children!" The man escaped by gunning the gas, turned around and ran over one thug (cutting him in half) and chasing down at least one of the others.

Police did not charge the man with anything, it was self defense and also the protection of his daughters - this poor man would have to live with the fear that these thugs would eventually come to his home and rape and kill his daughters.

Luckily, there were many witnesses which helped greatly. The shame of this is that MILLIONS of good people (of all colors) live in fear while a handful of scum walk the streets with weapons while high on drugs.

Yes Rog, you are right - there is reverse discrimination, but the country is also in bad shape and sadly NOT getting better.

I hope you sue the crap out of Walmart and win - of course, you may have to take the case out of Richmond to find a Jury of your Peers (which is REALLY SAD since you would be the Plaintiff - ugh)

Good luck buddy, be safe around those bars too, when you mentioned breaking a boom-box antenna, I couldn't help but remember the movie DO THE RIGHT THING.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Miss Chick-a-BEE
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 08:24:26 AM »

In the community I live in we have a higher ratio of blacks to whites. It's a pretty nice place - not the city at all. But I've seen alot of predjudice towards white people. I know what has happened to black people was HORRIBLE, and in rather recent history. I've heard some really awful stories from friends, of what happened to them as children. But reversing that predjudice towards white people doesn't make it "even" or right. There's a white girl at work that used to get along with the black girls she works with. But when they found out she's married to a black man, they suddenly shunned her, and it looks like they're talking mean about her ALL the time. It's sad. The whisper, look over at her, point at times, and often start laughing (as a group) while staring at her.

Beth
leominsterbeeman
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 06:01:57 PM »

Just what are you suing for and on what grounds?

A six dollar radio?

The ability to go to Wal-Mart?

You have to be able to prove that his motives were racially motivated.

Horns Pure Honey
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 07:03:14 PM »

leoministerbeeman is right. wink

Ryan Horn
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 08:22:45 AM »

Quote from: BigRog
I know that they will setttle for a lot more than I ever spent in their stores

Don't bet on it.  They don't follow the model of most companies of "settle quick and cut the losses".  They fight every suit, sometimes to the point of costing them more than if they did settle.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 12:31:26 PM »

I will sue for being humiliated in my community, possibly in front of my nieghbors.

This icidnent would not have happened if wlmart supervision had been doing thier job and not allowed this guy to have personal property on the selling floor, it's all on them

And I would settle for a lettter of apology from the security guard, and the supervisor of the man who had the radios and that copies of those letters be posted prominently in their store for not less than 60 days along with thier pictures.

qa33010
Field Bee

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2005, 04:14:37 AM »

Found this while doing a recipe search of all things.  So how's it going or should I shaddap (that's shutup for those of you non Arkys)  David

Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)
BigRog
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2005, 02:52:02 PM »

So what did you find?

qa33010
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 12:37:41 AM »

BigRog!!

I found this thread.  My wife and I try and shop only mom and pop and the Air Base as much as possible because of the garbage you have gone through in the national stores and we haven't gone wrong with American made other than chi com (chinese communists for those not old enough to remember).
Just wondering if your still working on it or if it's over and if you can fill us in with what happened.  I'm nosey.  Thanks!

David

Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next