Sounds tasty! Our tomatoes aren't quite ready, but almost - big, but green. We've harvested about 30 pounds of cucumbers so far. They're really yummy. I never get enough of these hydroponic cucumbers.
We also have cantalope that are about baseball size and still very green. That's all that is fruiting out in the hydroponics so far.
Out in the rest of the yard we have:
- thornless blackberries ready (love to pick those while I'm out working in the yard, a nice quick snack)
- wild blackberries almost ready (plan to can bunches again this year)
- grapes offering more fruit than last year
- oddles of blueberries starting
- a few raspberries
- just a smidge on the 4 foot tall (young) mullberry trees
- a packed peach tree
- and possibly we'll get some plums this year (my tongue would be twisted by now if I was talking - my brain feels a little tweeked though) LOL
Oh.... and we've eaten 12 pounds of honey in the last 2-3 weeks, and now very low, so it's time to see what the girls have been up to and try to take some more honey. I don't know who would ever want to live in the city when life on the farm is soooooo sweet.