Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 16, 2014, 10:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pot calling the kettle black.....obama irony.  (Read 8187 times)
thebalvenie
House Bee

Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2011, 10:21:54 AM »

unfortunately there are a lot of people like you.  they do not know, or do not want to know, the enemy.  also unfortunately, many of them are in this current admin.  Brennan is one and his boss another.

this is not surprising.  here are people who have spent their whole life believing in relativism.  there is no good.  there is no evil.  there is no right. there is no wrong.  if someone wants to kill you, it must be because you have done something to them.....because after all, no ones' belief system is evil (except Christians). if we could only understand them, we could get along with them.....

i'm on record on agreeing with you about their religious fanaticism....  i still maintain and believe the ENEMY attacks us because of our current and past foreign policy....i think you'd sing a different tune if germany was over here on our holy land trying to fix us and rape our resources.....but again, i guess i'm wrong and you're right...i can live with that......i'm open and listening to your ideas....but i can't get on board cause i think the evil stems from our occupation....the evil is there....i get what you're putting down...okay?  it's unfortunate you don't see what i see....but i don't appreciate being called clueless or being wrangled into a group of unfortunates that haven't seen the so called light.

i'm sorry you feel it's unfortunate that there's people like me....thanks for the backhanded insult...really means a lot

"The Austrian writer Robert Musil summed up the Fanatic's great rhetorical advantage in just ten words:

There is no truth which stupidity can't make use of.

Another Austrian, novelist Heimito von Doderer, put this way:

Even the most impossible persons who do the most unforgivable things possess substantial reality; from their points of view they are always right – for let them only doubt that and they are no longer such impossible persons. And we must pay close heed to those who play such ungrateful roles, for these roles are indispensable. It is no small thing to be a monster or a spiteful idiot, and in the first case to think oneself beautiful, in the second a highly intelligent person. Such characters must be represented. Some one has to do it."
— David James Duncan

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2011, 10:24:51 AM »

and it's not relativism...it's causation and praxeology

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2011, 01:13:07 PM »

in the case of our government and it's current reaction, it is relativism.

the radical Islamic movement started in the 20's.  it did not start because of us and will not end until they are dead or have achieved their goals.  bringing every American home and pulling the covers up will not save us.  they want chaos to fulfill their end times prophecy.  they want a Muslim world. the need to rid the world of infidels. they are pleased to die in their cause because martyrdom is the only guarantee of salvation in their religion.

i did not have to do any in depth research to know this.  they have stated these things publicly and it's out there for all the read.  sometimes the simple answer really is the right answer.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2011, 01:42:21 PM »

yeah i'm just going to politely decline to comment further as i feel i've let my thoughts run their course ad nauseum.

it's obviously not doing any of us any good talking past each other....i have read all of your posts and i hope you have done the same to check out the info i've provided and perhaps give it a chance...if not that's on you and i feel i've done my best.   if you feel it's relativism that i subscribe to or just full on hogwash bs then so be it.....

but just remember, how would you like it if i were to say, "unfortunately there are a lot of people like you."  that was mean...whether you're mean spirited (i don't think you are) i thought it was bad jab...i know i've made some jabs and for that i am sorry if they offended anyone.

i wish you well

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2011, 01:58:49 PM »

probably right.  the subject is exhausted.  i am sorry you took what i said as a slam, but i do think your point of view is both unfortunate and dangerous. 

if you re-read my post, the part about relativism was about our current admin and their beliefs.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2011, 04:29:18 AM »

One of the first things I heard from Obama when he was first elected was the comment ...

Vere vaching du verry carefully.  Und vere know vhere du lib.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next