Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 28, 2014, 03:37:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We got terrorist  (Read 892 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« on: February 25, 2011, 04:16:04 PM »

Just never know where these guys are hiding.

http://lubbockonline.com/local-news/2011-02-24/lubbock-imam-reacts-suspected-terrorists-arrest

Saudi suspect in terror plot appears in fed. court

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_terror_bomb_plot

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 05:15:18 PM »

sharp vendor to report that.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »

I just wonder if they were reporting all purchases that could be used in bomb making.  CYA
BlueBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »

Better be careful buying gasoline for your car, you might end up on a list.

It always amazes me how the media will obsess over a red plastic 5 gallon container of gas in somebody’s car/pickup as a “terrorist bomb” when the gasoline tank in every car in America carries 2 to 3 times that much fuel.  Luckily for us, most of these terrorists are scientific illiterates.       

Getting off my soap box now, I am glad they caught this guy trying to buy chemicals.  It would be interesting to have reported what this idiot was actually buying.  To the prosecutors they can construe just about anything into a weapon.  A story about hydrogen peroxide and beauty salons comes to memory…..
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 11:56:26 PM »

...can't exactly list the ingredients of a proper bomb if the wannabe has the right components...
but then I've seen the media say some abysmally ignorant things about firearms - good thing journalists aren't judges and law enforcement - or any other useful occupation really.

be happy and make others happy.
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 04:23:03 PM »

...can't exactly list the ingredients of a proper bomb if the wannabe has the right components...
but then I've seen the media say some abysmally ignorant things about firearms - good thing journalists aren't judges and law enforcement - or any other useful occupation really.

Yeah, they can't even get the news right most of the time.

Back in the day (60's) when I was studying to be a Journalist up to and until the point when the journalism instructor, who also advised the campus newspaper, to me to rewrite a story I had covered giving a slant that was not applicable by the group involved in the news making.  I refused to write a column that warped the news event into a propoganda blurb.  My son had the same experience a few years ago, different college, different instructor, different era, same state of affairs.
It is the Editor's with an agenda that has corrupted journalism to the point that not even the journalist understands what true journalism is any more.

Or as the interviewee said to the reporter, "You have no eithics!"
To which the reporter replied, "Give me 24 hours, I'm sure I can buy some somewhere."

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Humanbeeing
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=21315

HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »

They keep talking about this guy and WMDs.  huh

I thought it was just explosives with targets to bomb. No one has mentioned Biological, chemical, or nuclear. Where is the WMD part?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Brian D. Bray
Galactic Bee

I really look like this, just ask Cindi.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 12:14:27 AM »

They keep talking about this guy and WMDs.  huh

I thought it was just explosives with targets to bomb. No one has mentioned Biological, chemical, or nuclear. Where is the WMD part?

The Obama administration is now calling anything bigger than an M-80 firecracker a WMD.  To wit: a weapon of mass destruction is now defined as any device possible of severing digits or limbs when held in the hand.   grin

Life is a school.  What have you learned?   Brian      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next