Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 20, 2014, 07:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you help a fellow out?  (Read 2675 times)
schawee
Field Bee

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »

done my friend     ...schawee

BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »

Scott and all:

I'm just home now at 7:55am on Wednesday, my 6th midnight in a row - tonight, I have my seventh and last midnight: starting tomorrow I have nearly 5 days off.

But last night I hit a deer, rather she ran into my driver tire, got sucked under my work truck tire. There was no damage done according to the pleasant nice young sailors  I told them it was a 2007 and we use it as an ice breaker at times.

The Lieutenant got on his hands and knees looking for anything that resemble blood and brains, missing blood or hair - nothing. It was "Trauma" or she went through the wheel, crushed something and did no damage to the truck. I would have been there at least another hour if the truck got a dent.

22 years of traveling that base at all hours and you never DON'T (always do - for Tracey) not notify the Authorities. Image, over 2 hours later it was still alive, the had to wait for someone 15 miles by main roads to get to deer. Whatever I did to it, it was never gonna stand, let known walk - she was history.

The details I am not allowed to divulge if... The clock keeps ticking and we all get a second older. That we all have in common.

I should have went back to the power plant and got something to kill it with - a small sledge, huge piece of pipe, anything that one to two whacks would kill the poor thing.

Literally, the officer had me raise my right hand and swear the statement I give of my Free Will, etc. I agreed to the terms  what sounded shockingly like a Microsoft END USER AGREEMENT,
then I was on my way.

Driving around a Military Base (Air Force) & Navy is not a fun thing to do when the cops who could literally follow you stop to stop to stop, all night long for 3 hours.

So I got along great with about 5 cops because of the deer - one fellow, the Ly. was a black fellow named Clayton like me, I looked are round and jokingly said, "we're second cousins" it got a good chuckle.

I left them "If you see a guy doing 35 in a 50 zone and 25 everywhere else, is one guy they don't need to follow, I don't break their rules. I did some light thinking and if I was doing 35 when I spotted the two deer I missed by about 6  in front of me, I had by then slowed down to mode like 10-15. The third deer, not seen until now, ran right into the wheel area of the drivers front. It didn't damage got under my wheel and the deer crushed somehow under the weight of the car.

As mentioned prior here, I have been stopped for drug/bomb dog 15 times exactly. Last night was a totally different atmosphere - I was the guy a bit shaken and doing pledging and swearing (it was either HIM or a Judge to read it to me later)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
thebalvenie
House Bee

Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2011, 12:59:42 PM »

Scott and all:

I'm just home now at 7:55am on Wednesday, my 6th midnight in a row - tonight, I have my seventh and last midnight: starting tomorrow I have nearly 5 days off.

But last night I hit a deer, rather she ran into my driver tire, got sucked under my work truck tire. There was no damage done according to the pleasant nice young sailors  I told them it was a 2007 and we use it as an ice breaker at times.

The Lieutenant got on his hands and knees looking for anything that resemble blood and brains, missing blood or hair - nothing. It was "Trauma" or she went through the wheel, crushed something and did no damage to the truck. I would have been there at least another hour if the truck got a dent.

22 years of traveling that base at all hours and you never DON'T (always do - for Tracey) not notify the Authorities. Image, over 2 hours later it was still alive, the had to wait for someone 15 miles by main roads to get to deer. Whatever I did to it, it was never gonna stand, let known walk - she was history.

The details I am not allowed to divulge if... The clock keeps ticking and we all get a second older. That we all have in common.

I should have went back to the power plant and got something to kill it with - a small sledge, huge piece of pipe, anything that one to two whacks would kill the poor thing.

Literally, the officer had me raise my right hand and swear the statement I give of my Free Will, etc. I agreed to the terms  what sounded shockingly like a Microsoft END USER AGREEMENT,
then I was on my way.

Driving around a Military Base (Air Force) & Navy is not a fun thing to do when the cops who could literally follow you stop to stop to stop, all night long for 3 hours.

So I got along great with about 5 cops because of the deer - one fellow, the Ly. was a black fellow named Clayton like me, I looked are round and jokingly said, "we're second cousins" it got a good chuckle.

I left them "If you see a guy doing 35 in a 50 zone and 25 everywhere else, is one guy they don't need to follow, I don't break their rules. I did some light thinking and if I was doing 35 when I spotted the two deer I missed by about 6  in front of me, I had by then slowed down to mode like 10-15. The third deer, not seen until now, ran right into the wheel area of the drivers front. It didn't damage got under my wheel and the deer crushed somehow under the weight of the car.

As mentioned prior here, I have been stopped for drug/bomb dog 15 times exactly. Last night was a totally different atmosphere - I was the guy a bit shaken and doing pledging and swearing (it was either HIM or a Judge to read it to me later)

i'm confused?  was this post meant to be somewhere else?  i thought we were talking about youtube vids......

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »

Why all the fuss over hitting a deer? Throw it in the back and take it to the food bank.  Wink

I've hit three in my life time.... Or as you said one of them hit me. It was a young one and broke it's leg. I loaded it up and took it back to town to see if I could find a vet. The department of public safety guys (I found their office) knew the vet and called him. (This was at night) He said there was not much he could do. So the state troopers said they would take the deer and put it out of it's misery if I didn't want to do it. They probably had venison after that.  grin

The other two I stopped to make sure they were dead, they were, and went on down the road.

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
thebalvenie
House Bee

Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 11:52:36 AM »

when i was 18 i had a subaru 4 door legacy sedan and i hit a large cow elk with it.  i didn't veer to the ditch or oncoming traffic...just slammed on the breaks and hit her....i stuck around and some guy stopped and he took care of it...he was going to kill it and then get it processed if he could.  i was pretty shaken up but was able to drive off and later had the car fixed....i was extremely lucky. 

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
Bee Happy
Super Bee

that's me - setting a phoenix free

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 12:42:08 PM »

For some reason "subscribe" wouldn't take. I subscribed to something else later and it worked - I'm going to have to try again.

be happy and make others happy.
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »

thebalvenie :

Not sure WHY I started talking about that deer - lol must have had a NEW POST open and thought I was typing in there - don't know - lol

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 01:14:12 PM »

thebalvenie :

Not sure WHY I started talking about that deer - lol must have had a NEW POST open and thought I was typing in there - don't know - lol
I'm am glad your OK John.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 07:44:37 PM »

He was just so upset over that deer..................
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 10:53:03 PM »

Dang John, a lot of guys wait a whole year and spend a lot of $ just trying to get a deer in their sights and here you go knocking one off like it's easy. That wasn't a mishap...that was a gift! grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2011, 11:46:01 AM »

Dang John, a lot of guys wait a whole year and spend a lot of $ just trying to get a deer in their sights and here you go knocking one off like it's easy. That wasn't a mishap...that was a gift! grin

Scott
Hey Scott maybe John should take JP hunting instead of Schawee.  evil grin

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next