Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 25, 2014, 09:10:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you help a fellow out?  (Read 3062 times)
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« on: February 22, 2011, 08:23:10 AM »

I am sitting nearly 400 subscribers of Youtube, I am asking any member who belongs or wants to customize Youtube is very simple.

I'm looking for 600 members to Subscribe to me on Youtube, that's all I ask. I want to do this cooking series and need HIT COUNTS and THUMBS UP VOTES too - before you know it, mine will be a Youtube suggested site and my cooking show ( called: Easy Dinner Meals for Two )

I want to see if the forum will get me to a thousand subscribers. I would appreciate it if you are a Youtuber or not, but especially the Youtuber - subscribe, watch and rate thumbs if If I did good or thumbs down if it could have been better - feel free to post comments here after trying - in Youtube comments too.

Feel free to pester your relatives too - lol get me to a thousand and I'll have 10,000 once my shows get featured - they rotate videos sever times a day, and often you can cycle through with in day.

I never asked for anything from you guys, I want to be inspired to make an enjoyable 4 - 8 minute meal video. I know you'll like them.

QUESTION TO ALL

Should I have a second accounting named Cooking with Beemaster - I find Youtube's uploading program a bit out dated feeling.

But, I will b cooking tonight at Location two (you need to figure that out and keep it to yourselves. The nicer kitchen you see is my home, but almost all shots are close up, all you see are pots and pans.

So, help me if you can, I seriously am looking for ONE THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS and Youtube will feather my video on their front page - that's kinda how that works.

Thanks,

I don't know how people beg for  living, I feel like I'm sleeping over a warm sewer grate, near the end off the alley where the wind is the least. I'm not like that, the saddest commentary when homeless and beggars are at every subway station in this country, both at the bottom of the escalator

So many of us aging Baby Boomers are just a couple again. But I will have the Eggs in toast up today, I just got off midnight. But today it will be done.

It is a simple process - the pre-toasting and covering with butter on both sides make for an easy hold punch. don't us the cutting cap on both sides, the hole will get stuck in the cap - is is so nicely buttered it tears right where you want it to.

BACK TO THE VIDEO - I have all the footage needed, I need to show the scenes I captured while trying to practice narration. I'm two hours away from it being uploaded and it will be at njbeemaster in the search and look for SHAMBEES. I'm gonna keep with a nice music sound thrack faint in the back ground.

QUESTION TWO - was the MUSIC (SAX) music ever too loud, was it just nice?? I know I still will be clipping about 2 minutes from the Gnocchi recipe.

Link will be in here when I am done Smiley

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
thebalvenie
House Bee

Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:17:21 AM »

done Wink

i'm "thebalvenie"  subscribed!

thanks and good luck

"Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito"
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 09:49:24 AM »

Oh good grief. All these people begging all the time.  Wink

I will see if I can find it.

Good luck

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:04:44 AM »

It was the pork chop thinggy I was suppose to look at right?

I clicked the subscribe button. Was that all I was suppose to do?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »

Thanks Guys!!!

Jerry

Just below the movie (click on the video screen (movie window) so you go to youtube to view the video, there you will see the THUMBS UP and DOWN just below the video. This is an important ratio for Youtube and I just think it is cool that I have 400 almost to start with, about 4 new members a day I add to my subscribers in Youtube.

I reshot a add 6 seconds to the Shambee film, it is very good cooking - I'm proud the way these are turning out Smiley release??? working on it

Follow us on TWITTER

thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:24 AM »

so i've clicked subscribe about a million times in 3 different browsers...it won't acknowledge that i clicked it.....is something in your settings blocking me?

thanks,

rod

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 11:01:37 AM »

did you log into youtube first?  you may need to do a free account to subscribe.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Irwin
Super Bee

howdy all

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »

I think a different account would be best you could move your cooking video over to it. And let every one know. I started a different account with the stuff I do over at my friend Jerry's and the fishing and crabbing. Stuff like with the bee's and crazy stuff I do will be on my old account.

Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.
thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 11:47:59 AM »

did you log into youtube first?  you may need to do a free account to subscribe.

i logged in i've had an acct since 2005.  i'll try another browser....firefox, ie and chrome are not letting me subscribe to any user and i check my account and i'm in good standing and i have subscribtions enabled (as i'm subscribed to about 40 accounts now.)

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »

maybe youtube is having issues....

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 01:30:34 PM »

I thought I had the latest upgrade to firefox but I guess I didn't. After installing firefox again then I was able to subscribe.

Jerry

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 01:48:28 PM »

Youtube is one of the more complex remembering your username or password. and trying to figure out those warped words (they are too tough for me, I swear I am an idiot - I look aat them and shake my head.

I'm sure if you aren't logged in as a member, you will have little powers there.

Somehow they will restore you with a temp password somewhere.

Anyway, thebalvenie your persistence is noble - remember, worse case scenario is to create a new account with Youtube, you'll remember your current one eventually - again, loggng into Youtube stinks  if you screw up.

Ideally, you could ask all your Facebook Friends too subscribe to NJBeemaster - I'm working on second cooking video now.

NOTE THAT TOO - I am NJBeemaster (not beemaster) on Youtube. Good luck all Smiley

Follow us on TWITTER

thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 01:49:04 PM »

I thought I had the latest upgrade to firefox but I guess I didn't. After installing firefox again then I was able to subscribe.

yeah i have 3.6 as well.  no go to subscribe Sad

thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 01:55:19 PM »

ha! wouldn't you know it...i just tired again on Chrome and it worked Smiley

i'm thinking it was a youtube issue

cause it wasn't letting me subscribe to anyone

beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 01:59:40 PM »

Good Job!!!!

Follow us on TWITTER

thebalvenie
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 02:06:23 PM »

Good Job!!!!

so i'm eagerly waiting for your youtube vid on beef wellington and a rack of lamb Wink 

thanks and good luck to your youtubing

oh, i expect a subcribe by you as well Tongue

AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 02:58:05 PM »

Piece of cake subscribing here.
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 04:06:56 PM »

Done...

How about some reciprocation -> http://www.youtube.com/user/bushkillfarms    Wink

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 06:35:26 PM »

Yeah, it had to be youtubes deal. It wouldn't let me subscribe earlier today either but just tried it again and it worked. (For yours too Rob Smiley)

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Robo
Technical
Administrator
Galactic Bee

Beekeep On!

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »

thanks Scott.............

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next