Sometimes a quick decision could be the wrong decision
2 TOUGH QUESTIONS
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who
were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had
syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next
question before looking at the response for this one.
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here
are the facts about the three candidates.
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's
had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in
college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an
occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.
Which of these candidates would be your choice?
Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for
Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.
And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said
YES, you just killed Beethoven.
Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging
someone. Wait till you see the end of this note! Keep reading...
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember: Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic
And Finally, can you imagine working for a company that has a little
more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year... Can you
guess which organization this is?
Give up yet?
It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that
crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us