Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
September 17, 2014, 02:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Environment Control Or ?  (Read 609 times)
Sparky
Field Bee

« on: February 07, 2011, 08:13:43 PM »

This is a must see if anyone cares about ones health or our environment.
Was not sure where the correct place to post so move to the appropriate place as see fit.

*ALERT* What In The World Are They Spraying? Pt. 1 of 2 *ALERT*
Vetch
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:58:47 AM »

Call me a skeptic. "Chemtrails" are water vapor, with a bit of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide. They come from burning jet fuel.

1) the people who are alarmed about this phenomenon lack and understanding of basic principles of weather and clouds
2) credible weather experts are not concerned with this issue
3) this would be a massive undertaking, involving huge numbers of people and billions of dollars
4) people who believe in chemtrails cannot agree on what they allegedly contain, or what their purpose is
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 09:40:03 AM »

I live in the flight path of commercial airlines. I see the CONtrails all day long. This is some conspiracy that has been going on for many many years.

Now there is a thing called "Cloud Seeding" that has been done for a very long time.

http://www.nawcinc.com/wmfaq.html

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 06:49:48 PM »

This may sound bad but I was waiting for them to link the chem trails to the government blowing up the twin towers.  The wife (the environmental teacher) just shook her head no and walked off half way through the video.
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 01:28:57 AM »

Okay here is the problem and the big one i find with this if it were true only military jets would be doing it.  That being said don't think you could pull off what they are talking about without the help of commercial airlines.  Now comes the big problem the airlines should be making money if they are doing this for the government not asking flight crews to slim down to save on fuel costs.  Just doesn't add up logically.  The airlines start making bumper profits tomorrow i may sign on but looking like this is a load of something that stinks. 

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next