Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Environment Control Or ?  (Read 691 times)

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
Environment Control Or ?
« on: February 07, 2011, 09:13:43 PM »
This is a must see if anyone cares about ones health or our environment.
Was not sure where the correct place to post so move to the appropriate place as see fit.
 *ALERT* What In The World Are They Spraying? Pt. 1 of 2 *ALERT*

Offline Vetch

• House Bee
Re: Environment Control Or ?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 08:58:47 AM »
Call me a skeptic. "Chemtrails" are water vapor, with a bit of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide. They come from burning jet fuel.

1) the people who are alarmed about this phenomenon lack and understanding of basic principles of weather and clouds
2) credible weather experts are not concerned with this issue
3) this would be a massive undertaking, involving huge numbers of people and billions of dollars
4) people who believe in chemtrails cannot agree on what they allegedly contain, or what their purpose is

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
I live in the flight path of commercial airlines. I see the CONtrails all day long. This is some conspiracy that has been going on for many many years.

Now there is a thing called "Cloud Seeding" that has been done for a very long time.

http://www.nawcinc.com/wmfaq.html
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »
This may sound bad but I was waiting for them to link the chem trails to the government blowing up the twin towers.  The wife (the environmental teacher) just shook her head no and walked off half way through the video.

Offline hankdog1

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 02:28:57 AM »
Okay here is the problem and the big one i find with this if it were true only military jets would be doing it.  That being said don't think you could pull off what they are talking about without the help of commercial airlines.  Now comes the big problem the airlines should be making money if they are doing this for the government not asking flight crews to slim down to save on fuel costs.  Just doesn't add up logically.  The airlines start making bumper profits tomorrow i may sign on but looking like this is a load of something that stinks. 
Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!