Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 02, 2014, 10:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the global warming gonna start?  (Read 2430 times)
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 08:39:31 PM »

Next decent snow we have i'll have to get out and shoot some videos.  We didn't get much snow back in the 80's started getting the big ones in the 90's and now we get a mix of both without it ever warming up enough to completely melt the last one.  Of course the way most people talk the weather as far as being cold is going back to the way it was back in the 60's and 70's. 

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
Burl
House Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 09:25:49 PM »

Ever try to ss-sing  when you're  sh-sh-sh-shivvering ?
                                                                              Brrr-rr-l

Of all the things I've ever been called ;
I do like "Dad" the most .   ---Burl---
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 11:13:23 PM »

grin  Good one.
Highlandsfreedom
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 11:14:41 PM »

Well from what I undersand the air temp. has nothing to do with the Global Warming Climate Change thing.  It has to do with the temp. of the Oceans and they are what control the weather patterns.  They say that's why we are getting bigger hurricanes and typhoons and its flooding and mud sliding where it has been.  Also I feel the earth was around WAYYYY before we were and we humans are nothing more than a fungus growing on the earth and when we hit the tipping point she/he/it will clean house and be done with us.  We can just keep on doing what we are doing and wonder why its freezing in Tampa Bay, FL.  I feel we can do nothing because we already had an Ice age or two and we didn't even have plastic at the time!! So if we have another one it will prolly be of no fault of ours but just the cycle of life.  And as Forrest Gump would say........That's all I have to say 'bout that.

To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...
ArmucheeBee
Field Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »

Check the pictures and info on Alaskan Glaciers (ex: Mendenhal) or all glaciers for that matter.  In the 70's and 80's the cruise ships used to pull up next to the calving glaciers.  Now many glaciers are gone from the coast and the ships have to disenbark and you take a nice little hike to see them.  Which has lead to some nice cottage industries giving tours--capitalism alive and well.   Sarah Palin must be melting them some how  evil

Stephen Stewart
2nd Grade Teacher

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."  SpongeBob Squarepants
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next