Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
April 18, 2014, 10:20:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this true?  (Read 3550 times)
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 03:07:39 PM »

Hey look!!!

New people  grin

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »

Hey look!!!

New people  grin

Nah....it's just kathy..... piano

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 04:11:52 PM »

Seeing that it was an email going around, who is to know when it started. If it were true when it started, does that mean it's false months later?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »

Hey look!!!

New people  grin

Nah....it's just kathy..... piano

So are you saying she invented some other personalities so she could argue with herself?

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »

hey...if you are going to argue with someone, it needs to be someone who can make a good argument.   evil

i do argue with myself.  i am good at it!

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »

They scrutinized George W a lot more over a false document fabricated by a source for ABC.
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 06:49:07 PM »

Standing in line at the grocery today I noticed The enquirer (or one of those other rags). The front page has a very gaunt looking Obummer and the head line was something like "Obama's dramatic weight loss" "birth certificate controversy weighing heavily".

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 01:58:48 AM »

My grandparents didn't have a birth certificate.   Got lost when the court house burned down back in the day.
Looking at your 20, who burned it, Sherman?
kingbee
Queen Bee

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 02:06:54 AM »

It is settled. You're wrong.... move on!
I for one would prefer that Barry O moves on.  and I intent to help replace him with an American politician in 2012.

Tricky Dicky Nixon said, "I am not a crook!"
Barry Sohoto Obama said, "Really, I am an American!"
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 11:28:06 AM »

ouch....
is Allen that old?   evil

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Scadsobees
Galactic Bee

Best use of smileys in a post award.

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »

Standing in line at the grocery today I noticed The enquirer (or one of those other rags). The front page has a very gaunt looking Obummer and the head line was something like "Obama's dramatic weight loss" "birth certificate controversy weighing heavily".

Scott

No, he has intestinal parasites he picked up in Hawaii.  grin

I think that they're half right...those parasites are actually human controlling aliens.

Rick
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 01:58:50 PM »

That would explain a lot!

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 09:34:05 AM »

ouch....
is Allen that old?   evil

Not quite.  Good point.   Let me re-phase that, "the second time the court house burnt."   

Sherman did burn it the first time.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 10:54:21 AM »

What I get from this article is that one person claims the birth was in Hawaii. Also mentions the birth is mentioned in 1961 news papers. But it does not say anyone has seen it in the paper. Also logged on some ledger somewhere... but that is not a certificate either.

Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate

Jerry

kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 11:48:57 AM »

i would think that a hospital birth record as are kept on a delivery ward, etc. would do fine.  it would be record of maternal and infant care and that would do me just as well as a BC.

i guess i feel this is worth pursuing for a couple of reasons.  one is purely revenge  evil  i remember the constant wail from the left and the media about the bush college records and the bush national guard records.  while they might have been of interest to some, neither college scores nor national guard service are constitutional requirements of the office.

the other is just the mystery.  proving where one was born, for someone of obamas age, is generally are pretty simple thing.  even a witness to the birth, if they were credible, would be helpful.  so far, the only people who have claimed first hand knowledge, have claimed he was born in Kenya.  since his birthplace is a legal question, i think it's one that demands a definitive answer.

Alexis de Tocqueville
ronbert
New Bee

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2011, 11:37:08 AM »

A copy of Obama's birth certicate resides in the State Department from when he got his passport.

Seems Hillary is a protector of that copy.
Michael Bush
Universal Bee

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »

A "natural born" citizen is anyone who is born a citizen.  Obama's mother is a citizen.  No matter where he's born, he's a citizen.  End of discussion.

Michael Bush
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--Rick Nielsen
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2011, 09:30:03 PM »

that doesn't apply to the requirements of the presidency.  a person born of US citizens is a citizen.  a natural born citizen is one born in the US for the purposes of determining eligibility for presidency.  some exceptions are made for diplomats children, military children, etc. 

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next