Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
November 26, 2014, 09:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3RD ANNUAL BEEMASTER GATHERING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  (Read 5245 times)
ziffabeek
House Bee

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »

What are pop-up bees?  and how much honey do you need to enter the tasting?  We don't have very much left! Smiley

love,
ziffa
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 04:55:54 PM »

Pop-up bees are the bees living in a pop-up camper that I'll be bringing up for a cut out demo. You'll be able to witness the dynamic duo, Jp and Schawee in action grin

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »

BTW there's a video about them around here somewhere...

http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php/topic,29318.msg231142.html#msg231142

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
ziffabeek
House Bee

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 07:10:42 PM »

lol, That's awesome! I thought maybe popup bees were some new strain or something! Or bees that popped up out of nowhere! heh heh

I can't wait to watch a cut out!  Thanks Hardwood!

love,
ziffa
hardwood
Galactic Bee

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 08:06:06 PM »

You're very welcome ziffa...I can't wait to see you there! FUN FUN FUN grin

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 07:02:17 AM »

Schawee and JP will be there participating in the cut out but those who haven't done them before will be the main participants.  grin

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
ziffabeek
House Bee

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 08:49:59 AM »

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! grin

love,
ziffa
schawee
Field Bee

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 10:46:36 PM »

i think i will bring my speaker hive for another cutout evil    schawee

BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »

Bud has informed us the second camphouse will not be available ,due to a scheduling conflict for the big weekend.
Those attending with wives may wish to inquire at the hotel in Macon,just a short drive away.
The number for the hotel:
662 726 4334
We apologize for any inconvenience.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »

we don't have to sleep together. will there be enough room in the girls room?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 05:58:32 PM »

heck, i can bring a mat and sleep on the floor!   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
ziffabeek
House Bee

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 09:08:26 AM »

Are tents ok?  We were thinking of bringing our tent and pitching it in an out of the way place.

Would that be cool?

Love,
ziffa
bud1
Field Bee

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 06:15:38 PM »

aany thing you wanna try is fine, gona put jp in my dog's house

to bee or not to bee
JP
The Swarm King
Universal Bee

I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 06:19:03 AM »

I don't think so Bud!  evil

...JP

"Good friends are as sweet as honey" Winne the Pooh

My pictures can be viewed at http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus
and
http://picasaweb.google.com/112138792165178452970

My Youtube videos can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=JPthebeeman&aq=f

My website JPthebeeman.com http://www.jpthebeeman.com/jpthebeeman/
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »

That wouldn't be right, Bud. JP stays in the dog house at home most time, anyway. He wants to come see you to get out of the dog house.  evil  grin

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »

In the main Lodge, there is a long modular series of rooms, I like Kathy's idea, having a ladies bunk room. Although since it is one continuous bunk house (like a series of train cars) then the ladies bunk room needs to bee in the rear room.

Not a big deal and does solve a problem, thanks Kathy.

I think it is great, only 2 weeks (12 days for me) to BUD3. I am very pumped for this gathering. We need as many digital cameras as you folks have. Shoot some footage and we'll combine it all on Youtube.

I always like weddings where each table has a bowl of throw-away digital camera. Most of them automatically place the photos online for you, so whomever sends in the cameras, they have them go to the same gallery, literally a seamless wedding album that everyone who attended can share. That is technology that is cool.

But, bring your cameras, stills and video both. And let's coordinate our images and videos.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 05:00:17 PM »

it's not like we are going to be bunk jumping....or sleeping in the altogether  evil

ok, so i don't need to pack my self-inflating mat  grin

Alexis de Tocqueville
schawee
Field Bee

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 10:35:20 PM »

hey jp,i just got out of the dog house tonite grin    ...schawee

BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP
schawee
Field Bee

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 10:37:57 PM »

bud,your honey is looking good.the girls started caping it  piano    ...schawee

BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP
iddee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2011, 11:05:37 PM »

""it's not like we are going to be bunk jumping....or sleeping in the altogether""

OH! DARN!

DARN! DARN!DARN!

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next