Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 22, 2014, 10:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: call of duty black ops  (Read 4230 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: January 03, 2011, 01:13:45 PM »

anyone play this?  my husband thinks he'd like if for his PC.  i have some call of duty games for the xbox 360 and wouldn't consider them exactly beginner games. 
any advice?  hate too buy a PC game and have him frustrated.  would rather buy  the 360 version that i would play if he abandoned it.   grin

also wonder about PC controls.  need a gamepad for it, or will he be able to fully enjoy it with mouse and keyboard?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 02:05:33 PM »

LOL. Thats what I'm playing right now. Besides Long cut Copenhagen, the Call of Duty series is my worst habit. I used to do the PC gaming thing but it seemed like you were always in a race to keep up with higher meg video cards. If you get it, I would get the 360 version (I have a PS3-son has an Xbox). On a huge fan of multiplayer gaming. Beats the heck out of 'Pong' which is what I started out with in the 70's.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »

do you think it will be to frustrating for a first time gamer?  don't want him pitching his new computer across the room!   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »

Buzz jr has that game with wii.Any one here have it on the wii? He's looking for someone to play with.
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »

do you think it will be to frustrating for a first time gamer?  don't want him pitching his new computer across the room!   grin

Nope not at all. Its not overly complex like some games Ive played. It's just a run and gun game with very doable objectives. My kids love it too.
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 01:52:35 PM »

buzzbee your gonna have to get that boy of yours to get an xbox 360.  give me an excuse to get on xbox live.  kathyp don't know how the game would play on the computer but it is a really good game on the xbox.  the only thing may be if it has online play it can be frustrating at times if your not a seasoned vet cause some people tend to live and breath the stuff.

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »

Josh...this josh would have an xbox if he felt like coughin up the money.  And if i have the xbox and the wii, id have to switch cables lol.  But if Daadddsss payin its a different story lol

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
hankdog1
Field Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 09:21:24 PM »

hope you didn't let that sweet 16 stuff go to waste then lol

Take me to the land of milk and honey!!!
VolunteerK9
Super Bee

Gamecock fan in UT land.

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 09:11:59 AM »

Josh...this josh would have an xbox if he felt like coughin up the money.  And if i have the xbox and the wii, id have to switch cables lol.  But if Daadddsss payin its a different story lol

You could say "But Dad, I could have worse hobbies" or "Oh, my leg hurts SOOOO BAADDD, I think a PS3 would help with the pain" . Or when all else fails, my kids resort to their mamaw  grin

But you can buy a little gizmo that you hook all your gaming devices into then only one cable hooks into your TV where you dont have to keep changing them out.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 10:00:27 AM »

"Oh, my leg hurts SOOOO BAADDD, I think a PS3 would help with the pain"

might work if he'd gotten hurt cleaning the gutters, but.....  evil

i have a USB switch box.  they are not to expensive, but buy a good one.  walmart has them.

Alexis de Tocqueville
jmblakeney
House Bee

James

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 09:37:30 PM »

Just found this while surfing through the site.  Wow, I didn't realize you guys were gamers too.  That great.  Hit me up sometime,  "Catfishin man" on Xbox Live.  I'm really big into the COD series.

"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 09:43:13 PM »

mine sits on the desk until i have a burst of something....then i play for hours and days....then away again.  don't think i have touched the thing in a month.  guess i have not been feeling aggressive.  evil  the cure for that is usually HALO.  now, if i just want to waste time there is WoW.

Alexis de Tocqueville
jmblakeney
House Bee

James

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »

What is WoW?  I know of WaW, World at War, is that what you mean?

"I believe the best social program is a job...." - Ronald Reagan
buzzbeejr
Josh
Youth Group
Field Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 11:32:20 AM »

I think Kathy's goin for World of Warcraft...no positive though lol.  I'm lookin into Nacar 2011 for the wii....I'll be happy if its half as good as whats out for xbox and what not. lol

MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 11:52:22 AM »

that's it.  just suspended my account for the summer.   grin  i do that every year so that i don't waste good weather on stupid games.  wish i could do the same with my xbox gold account.  i don't use the thing in the summer.....except maybe for netflix.

Alexis de Tocqueville
Shanevrr
Field Bee

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »

Im the leader of the KoS clan http://kosgaming.net/modules.php?name=Forums

We host PCservers for forCOD 4, SOF 2, Battlefield 3, Homefront, Bad company, medal of honor, and Black Ops.

Come over and visit, my game name is Knightmare4u

www.Valleybeesupply.com
"A responsible beekeeper is a successful one"
Shane C.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next