Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
October 21, 2014, 11:59:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Beemaster's official FACEBOOK page

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new Hawaii Five-0  (Read 866 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: December 28, 2010, 03:11:23 PM »

wasn't sure i wanted to watch this show since i was such a fan of the old one.  DVR'd it and am finally getting around to watching.  i really like it.  the casting is great and the story lines are good also. 
my husband says that it will be canceled now that i have decided that i like it.... smiley

anyone else watching?

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
beemaster
Site Founder
Administrator
Galactic Bee

It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 04:12:39 PM »

I guess watching 30 TV shows and movies a day (slight exaggeration) makes it hard for me to fit in everything, I haven't seen it yet, although planning too. Glad to hear it isn't a rehash like "The Black Odd Couple" ABC aired 4 episodes and canceled it - it was ridiculous, they redid the original scripts, word for word, no new material, just brighter studio lights  tongue Worse show remake ever.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection
Follow us on TWITTER
SKYPE NJBeemaster - include your FORUM NAME in contact request
My Personal FACEBOOK Page

"All donations to our forums are greatly appreciated"
Please click HERE to help support our forum.
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 04:16:27 PM »

Not watching it yet.  How many episodes are out so far?    I like to just take a week or two and watch all of the episodes of a show I can all at once.   Better that way, no waiting.   Like I am waiting for V for com back on after the new year.
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »

one full season.  i'm about 5 shows into it.  crappy day and i figured it was a good time to clear some of the shows.  i think you'll like it.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next