Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
August 01, 2014, 10:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS
PLEASE READ THIS OR YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED - CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsanto vs. Government  (Read 5935 times)
Acebird
Field Bee

Just getting started

« on: December 27, 2010, 05:00:59 PM »

Check this video out:

http://money.cnn.com/video/fortune/2010/05/10/f_monsanto_roundup_ready_soybean.fortune/?iid=EAL

Never thought I would do it!
Humanbeeing
House Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 04:45:11 AM »

So Monsanto is working hand in hand with the government to protect their market share. Nothing new about that. The head of the Dept of Ag is a Monsanto executive. No one will use Roundup one. They will pass a new law. How many Goldman Sachs executives are  working our government right now. I've lost track. Need another bail out? Pass a law. Welcome to the Corpocracy. Intercangable with Fascism. Corporations make the laws.
Remember what Bush told you. Get out there and Buy, Buy, Buy, if you want to save the economy. If you want to keep your government, the Corporation, swimming in money.

HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 09:36:44 AM »

thank you all for the morning laugh  grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
showme714
House Bee

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 11:29:49 PM »

So Monsanto is working hand in hand with the government to protect their market share. Nothing new about that. The head of the Dept of Ag is a Monsanto executive. No one will use Roundup one. They will pass a new law. How many Goldman Sachs executives are  working our government right now. I've lost track. Need another bail out? Pass a law. Welcome to the Corpocracy. Intercangable with Fascism. Corporations make the laws.
Remember what Bush told you. Get out there and Buy, Buy, Buy, if you want to save the economy. If you want to keep your government, the Corporation, swimming in money.

Your observation is dead on. The newest schemes is of course the passing of Senate Bill S510 The Food Safety Bill and it being signed into law on the back of some bill to help the veterans I believe. This new law says it is now illegal to grow your own food and consume it. (I'd like to see the government enforce this) It was originally rejected after being signed by the president on some technicality about it creating a new tax which proves two things: (1) The senators did not write the bill and (2) they also didn't read it. Monsanto and ConAgra has Washington bought and paid for. This falls in line with National Security Study Memorandum 200 by Henry Kissinger in 1974. It basically said that food would be used as a weapon (control mechanism) against the people in the future.

The other scheme is that now Whole Foods is on board with GMO alfalfa believe it or not. The powers that be finally got to them. Now the gateway will be open for everything GMO to flow from these criminals. Our health is being deliberately put in danger and that means the bees too.
bee-nuts
Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 12:16:52 AM »

Folks, everything out forefathers fought, bleed, and died for is over.  If they can take away your choice of wearing or not wearing a seat belt, that you cant allow people to smoke in YOUR BAR, what cant they tell you to do or not do.  Its over, we already surrendered.

The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory

Thomas Jefferson
buzzbee
Ken
Administrator
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »

Remember Reagan said the  ten scariest words:
I'm from the government,and I'm here to help you.

Anything done for your own good,probably isn't.
Humanbeeing
House Bee

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 02:25:08 PM »

Your observation is dead on. The newest schemes is of course the passing of Senate Bill S510 The Food Safety Bill and it being signed into law on the back of some bill to help the veterans I believe. This new law says it is now illegal to grow your own food and consume it. (I'd like to see the government enforce this) It was originally rejected after being signed by the president on some technicality about it creating a new tax which proves two things: (1) The senators did not write the bill and (2) they also didn't read it. Monsanto and ConAgra has Washington bought and paid for. This falls in line with National Security Study Memorandum 200 by Henry Kissinger in 1974. It basically said that food would be used as a weapon (control mechanism) against the people in the future.

The other scheme is that now Whole Foods is on board with GMO alfalfa believe it or not. The powers that be finally got to them. Now the gateway will be open for everything GMO to flow from these criminals. Our health is being deliberately put in danger and that means the bees too.

YEP! You got it. To bad every one can't.

HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!
marliah
House Bee

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »

you got it bee nuts. Its all over....America is no longer a free nation. Sad thing is we surrendered without a fight. We just gave away our freedom without even thinking about it.  Undecided And whats really crazy is you are considered a loon or a conspiracy theorist if you try to tell anyone this.

Tara
beekeeper in central Maine
Finally getting bees again! 6/12/13
LizardKing
New Bee

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »

And whats really crazy is you are considered a loon or a conspiracy theorist if you try to tell anyone this.

What is worse is that when you try to explain how we got here and who is responsible
you will be hated on as if you were Satan himself.

Good thing is that when Monsanto kills all the bees and we suffer from food shortages they will
just genetically engineer up some new foods to kill us!
All Hail Monsanto!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 09:52:18 PM »

and we'll all be happy when someone can make a statement followed by proof and not emotion. 

btw...even if every honeybee in the us died, we would not starve.  we might eat a little differently, but there are tons of pollinators out there and they would do a fine job....which might lead one to ask:  if there are tons of pollinators out there, why are we obsessing on the honeybee?  and is it really dying, and if it is, is this a new thing or has it happened before....clue there.....

"i hate monsanto" is getting as old as "we are all going to DIE from global warming!!"

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
capt44
House Bee

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 10:57:21 PM »

Washington is all about money!
Monsanto has the money.
The USDA doesn't test anything, it lets the companies like Monsanto test their products then give the reports to the USDA.
Kinda like putting a fox in a chicken coop to guard the chickens.

Richard Vardaman (capt44)
jayj200
House Bee

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 07:31:21 AM »

Like I been a sayen America has got to start talken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next