Need Bees Removed?
International
Beekeeping Forums
July 24, 2014, 08:11:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 24/7 Ventrilo Voice chat -click for instructions and free software here

Home   Help Search Calendar bee removal Login Register Chat  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: no subject needed  (Read 1383 times)
kathyp
Universal Bee

« on: January 05, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_q9cmv0DQfTA/TSSL1kDzabI/AAAAAAAAIk8/1s9JpPV-gV8/s144/great%20day.jpg

can't seem to embed images from picasa anymore.  bummer.  i really dislike image shack.

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 10:47:17 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that might be better   grin

.....The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called “the government.” They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved.....

Alexis de Tocqueville
BjornBee
Galactic Bee

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »

piano

www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com
lenape13
Field Bee

We survive together, or not at all!

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »

butt kick banana devil lau
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 12:48:50 PM »

So does she take that sign with her?   Or can the government sell it at auction to help pay down some debt?   I am sure there is a market for firewood out there.
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 01:58:15 PM »

I can not read what it says.  huh

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
hardwood
Galactic Bee

Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 02:00:28 PM »

Click the pic to enlarge Jerrymac.

Scott

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »

I can not read what it says.  huh

Speaker of the house Nancy Pilosi
Not a moment to soon,

Keith
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 02:03:57 PM »

Listening to her speach now she speaks of constitution, fiscal reponsibility and other things. All things she ignored as SOH what a hypocrite

Keith
AllenF
Galactic Bee

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 04:45:19 PM »

Jim 134
Super Bee

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »

grin grin applause applause applause   evil evil

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  Smiley

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/
Jerrymac
Galactic Bee

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »

Click the pic to enlarge Jerrymac.

Scott

I did that earlier and it didn't work. But it did now.... Thanks

rainbow sunflower  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   rainbow sunflower

Jerry

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/
Little John_NC
House Bee

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »

My humble opinion is, that it will take alot more than taking down a sign to fix our government.

Little John

"The flags of the Confederate States of America were very important and a matter of great pride to those citizens living in the Confederacy. They are also a matter of great pride for their descendants as part of their heritage and history."
Winston Churchill

Quote from chronicle of  Marcus Lucanus of the Roman civil war: Caesar said :
"Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!
Caesar men cheered :
" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »

hey....ya got to start somewhere!

Alexis de Tocqueville
Keith13
Super Bee

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 09:11:10 PM »

The  new speaker just returned the jet princess pilosi had for her personal use seems he doesn't need it. I think that is a hugh symbolic step forward

Keith
Little John_NC
House Bee

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 08:09:10 AM »

Pelosi has the same 12 seat jet assigned to Dennis Hastert. It is believed that 'Boner' will get the same aircraft or an updated version of it.  So much for the huge symbolic step forward. http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_nancy_pelosi_order_up_a_200-seat.html

Little John

"The flags of the Confederate States of America were very important and a matter of great pride to those citizens living in the Confederacy. They are also a matter of great pride for their descendants as part of their heritage and history."
Winston Churchill

Quote from chronicle of  Marcus Lucanus of the Roman civil war: Caesar said :
"Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!
Caesar men cheered :
" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!
kathyp
Universal Bee

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 11:18:39 AM »

for me, it's not about the plane.  it's about the fresh flowers  Wink   evil

cheer  that she is not the leader any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis de Tocqueville
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Beemaster's Beekeeping Ring
Previous | Home | Join | Random | Next